1. Hibernate composite key id generator stackoverflow.com
I have my entities as below. My data model enforces below and I cannot change referential itegrity. So I am stuck with a composite key. I want to autogenerate/use some generator for orderId Yes ...
2. Hibernate composite-key and foreign generator stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to make a foreign key of a child class automatically get the id of it's parent. Child class:
3. hibernate: id generator for column in composite key coderanch.com
I have a table which looks like this: t1col1 not null t1col2 auto generated indentity t1col3 and (composite) primary key = t1col1, t1col2 i created a hbm which looks like:
4. Using generator with composite keys in hibernate coderanch.com
5. Using autoincrement generator for key in composite-id forum.hibernate.org
6. Reg. Generator in Composite key forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a composite key in which i need one amongthe key to be set to auto-increment. Could you please guide me how to proceed with this? I have kept my coposite key code below... Code:
7. Hibernate Composite Key Generator forum.hibernate.org
Hi every one, I have been working in an application where most of table have composite keys, where some part is foreign keys and some should be auto generated keys. I have looked into hibernate, it does provide very powerful ID generators for surrogate Keys, but I am unable to find a way for composite keys. Lets have a simpler view.............. ...
8. composite-id with generator for each key-property forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have composite-id with two key-properties, which are generated by a sequence. So I need something like this: Code:
9. How to use a generator with composite-id ? forum.hibernate.org
10. Generators for composite IDs forum.hibernate.org
11. composite-id's and generator forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:48 am Posts: 8 Location: GE Medical Systems Hello, I have not been able to figure out how to use generator on tables with composite id's. How can I place a generator for column Admission_ID on the below table? Is there a better way to layout the hbm file? Code: Table: T_CX1_AdmDis ...
12. Composite-id and generator forum.hibernate.org
13. mapping composite-id with id generator forum.hibernate.org
14. Composite-id and generators forum.hibernate.org
I'm a beginner in Hibernate development. I have actually a database shema, with for exemple that type of structure: a table Order with a composite key: ORDER_SERIE NUMBER(5) not null, /* change each year: 2001, 2002, 2003...*/ ORDER_NUM NUMBER(10) not null, /* incremental and re-initialized each year to 0*/ a Table Line_Orders with a composite key: ORDER_SERIE NUMBER(5) not null, ORDER_NUM ...
15. Why when using composite-element Id generator not executed? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version:2.1.6 Hi, I use composite-element to map a Hashmap object. (my Hashmap contains (string-idx, class-value). when i save the class by itself it generates the id fine. when i use parent and save it, is goes well but it doesn't generates the child's id !!!! can someone help me understand that ???? p.s ( the child id is a database ...
16. Using generator with composite-key forum.hibernate.org
Expert Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:31 am Posts: 362 Location: Switzerland, Bern Positiv! We've successfully implemented this like this: Mapping: Code:
17. help with composite key + generator class for id forum.hibernate.org
Beginner Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:26 am Posts: 22 I seem to be stuck at a point and dont know how to go about , would appreicate some help. I have read the forums but i could not find something to help me out INDIVIDUAL | * INDIV_APP *-----APPLICATION | * ANSWERS I have four tables A,B,C,D . Table (INDIVIDUAL) ...
18. Using a generator with composite-id forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have composite id, made up of two properties. One of which is a foreign key in the table, and the other which isn't.
19. composite id and generator forum.hibernate.org
No, it's not. Check the hibernate dtd, you'll see it's not legal to have a
20. GAVIN HELP!!! Composite Id needs generator forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have a mapping that contains a composite id with two keys. I require something like different genertors for the two keys; foreign for first key and assigned for the second key. The relevant section from the mapping file is as follows:- Code:
21. Composite-id Generator forum.hibernate.org
22. Making a generator class for a field inside a composite key forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I've a db table with a composite primary key formed by 4 fields: 3 are string and 1 is an integer. The 3 textual fields are manually inserted by the user, but the integer field is calculated using a complex algorithm (don't ask me why... :-\). At the moment the composite key is mapped as follows: Code:
23. Using composite-id AND generator together -- possible? forum.hibernate.org
24. *Already Searched Jira and Forums* Generator w/ Composite ID forum.hibernate.org