1. How to properly implement a domain object with composite id in Hibernate? stackoverflow.com
I have the following domain objects:
2. How to store composite objects in Hibernate coderanch.com
3. How to retrieve a hibernate object with composite key coderanch.com
4. Hibernate Object XML Output With Composite Keys forum.hibernate.org
5. Object vs primitives in identifier object (in composite-id) forum.hibernate.org
6. composite BO object X maps to multiple tables... forum.hibernate.org
Hello everybody I have following case. I have BO objects already designed and a database already designed. Both cannot change. Now I want to map my business object with tables in the database. Here is an example of what I have. Following tables exist DB == Table Y Field a Field b Field c Table Z Field d Field e Field ...
8. Mapping multiple tables to one object, foreign composite key forum.hibernate.org
I've poured over the Hibernate docs and I can't find a solution to this problem. I've tried several different solutions with the hibernate mappings but I can't figure it out. Basically, I'm working with Brands that can have a different name depending on the current language (ie. the name is translated to whatever language we're currenlty using). Here is the Java ...
9. Composite-ID Mapping Causes Object to become Dirty on Read forum.hibernate.org
10. Stored procedures and composite objects forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:41 am Posts: 3 Hi folks, I'm currently working on an application which uses hibernate 3 with 2 distincts databases. We are mapping one of the database with "native" Hibernate mappings. Some constraints on the second DB force us to use only stored functions/procedures to communicate with it. As we are very satisfied with the ...
Newbie Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:57 pm Posts: 9 Location: San Diego, Ca Ok I got the composite-elements to work within an id bag and let me say they are awesome. So fast to load and they still work similar to entity objects. Excellent. The only problem I'm having is the Primary keys are not being set in my java ...
12. API methods to determine composite-id of domain object. forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I want to know whether there is any API in hibernate to know whether the domain object is having a composite-id or not. I am able to get the single key property using ClassMetaata.getIdentifierPropertyName(). But i am not able to find API for composite-id's. Please help me in this regard. Thanks in Advance. Regards Ravi
13. Composite foreign key causing "object is not an instanc forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:43 am Posts: 3 I am using hibernate mapping files to map a couple of classes - twice. I have 2 classes: Event and SubEvent. SubEvent is a child of Event. I am having an issue with the mappings that are using a composite foreign key. When attempting to persist, I am consistently getting an ...