1. Multiple composite ids with relations or single field PKs stackoverflow.com
I've been dealing with composite id's and asked a few questions and I was recommended to replace my composite PK's with a single id column, and to control integrity with indexes... ...
2. one to many relation with composite key forum.hibernate.org
hi, i have two tables with one to many relation. first table has composite key as primary key. CandidatePositionAttachment table PRIMARY KEY (candidateSeq, positionSeq, attachmentSeq) FOREIGN KEY (attachmentSeq) REFERENCES CSS_Attachment CSS_Attachment table PRIMARY KEY attachmentSeq. now how do I create mapping of one to many between candidatePositionAttachment and Attachment? CandidatePositionAttachment.hbm.xml Code:
3. Delete error. One to Many relation. Child has composite id forum.hibernate.org
I was wondering why an UPDATE is called when cascade-deleting a child record on a uni-directional one-to-many relationship. Why doesn't it call a DELETE? Does it UPDATE the parent ID to null then DELETE (I've never gotten far enough to tell :)? Is there a way of avoiding this? I know that the DELETE will work if I change the relationship ...
4. many-to-many relation with composite Ids forum.hibernate.org
Hi , I have some problem mapping a many-to-many relation with the latest version of hibernate. Table Question: - Key1, pageId, questionId (compose the key) - Some attributes Table Reponses: - Key1, pageId, questionId, responseId (compose the key) - Some attributes Relation Table called validResponses: - Key1, pageId, questionId, responseId (compose the key) - no attributes * Key1 is the same ...
5. any relation with a class that uses a composite id forum.hibernate.org
I'm using hibernate 2.1.2 and I want to use the
6. composite-id relations problems forum.hibernate.org
Perhaps you can do this. I have similar situation and had the same exception. The exception say only you must use unsert="false" and update="false" in your many-to-one definition. My is following: i have Product with "productKey" and simple int id, Language with "languageKey" as id and one join table ProductLocal with composite primary key (language_fk, product_fk) and one nvarchar column for ...
7. composite-id relation. Almost I have already arrived forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have a parent/child relation ( Customer/Order ) with composite id. My schema is this : CUSTOMERS : COMPANY_CODE CUSTOMER_ID CUSTOMER_NAME ORDERS : COMPANY_CODE ORDER_ID DATE CUSTOMER_ID
8. relation tables, foreignkeys, and composite ids forum.hibernate.org
I was trying to do something I thought would be straight forward.. but after a couple of hours of trying, and browsing the forums.. I have nothing. I am trying to create a relation table. Basically:
9. composite element vs two 1-N relations forum.hibernate.org
I encountered unanswered questions to the questions I am very interested in too somewhere on the forum. What differences (in comparing the two 1-N with composite element) would it made to the system, in terms of performance and difficulty on maintaining data? Now, if I have my own primary key for the join table how should I describe it using composite ...
10. On-to-Many relation with composite key forum.hibernate.org
Hi my tables look like Table A (primary key is composite of columns X, Y) Table B( primary Key is composit of X, Y, Z) with a composite forign key (X, Y) refrences A(X,Y) The A.xml files genrated by middlegen looks fine, in the set definition I can see TWO columns
11. Relation parent with children, child has composite-id forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:02 pm Posts: 1 Location: Mexico City I'm having problems trying to save a parent with 2 children (both have composite-id) one of the fields of the child's ID is the parent ID. I'm testing my clases with JUNIT [b]Hibernate version:[/b] Hibernate 2.1.2 [b]Mapping documents:[/b]
12. How to use Many-to-one relation with composite keys forum.hibernate.org
13. [xDoclet][composite-id]relation one-to-many forum.hibernate.org
/* * @hibernate.set cascade="all" inverse="false" lazy="false" * @hibernate.collection-one-to-many * class="....model.O_2" * @hibernate.collection-key * @hibernate.collection-key-column * name="KEY_1" * @hibernate.collection-key-column * name="KEY_2" * */
14. Problem with many-to-many relation (list) with composite-id forum.hibernate.org
15. nested composite-id mapping and many-to-many relations forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I need help to map some legacy DB tables. Here they are: - A table with a list of transactions with composite primary key. tb_transaccion (class cgTransaccion) pk cod_trans pk condicion descripcion - A table with a list of groups of grantors tb_grupos_autorizacion (class cgGrupoAutorizacion) pk cod_grupo_aut description and a relation table to resolve the questions - which groups ...
16. How to map relation to a class with a composite id? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version:3.1 I want to map a class A with a class B that have a composite id. The scenario is like that: --- CLASS A ---------
17. composite ID MANY-ONE relations delete forum.hibernate.org
Hi I am Kind of new to Hibernate. I am using composite ID in a child class which is mapped one to many with parent class. I am trying to update a particular instance of child class by deleting it and re inserting the new instance. Hibernate is throwing the following error while deleting. I tried with cascade:all-delete-orphan, cascade : all. ...
18. composite-element or many-to-many relations? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I've a kind of problem with the relationships between 2 tables. I would appreciate if someone let me know how to resolve this relationship trap. Following are the 2 tables called TOKEN which is having token properties and TOKEN_USER which is actually a relationship kind of table with the user. But USER doesn't represent any separate entity/table. Its a varchar2 ...