1. Mapping multiple-row per item objects in Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I'm encountering somewhat of an, uh, unorthodox design and I'm not quite sure how to handle it. The table I'm trying to map looks like:
2. problem in retrieving the rows in case of composite key through hibernate stackoverflow.com
I have faced this issue many times but couldn't find the solution any where. My question is that how can i retrieve a tuple or a row in the database through ...
3. Hibernate: Insert a new row by changing a portion of a composite-id primary key? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to insert new rows into the database but failing to get Hibernate to recognize that my objects must be inserted. I have a Sponsor table, a Course ...
4. How to insert the row in the table with composite primary ke forum.hibernate.org
Author Message avin12 Post subject: How to insert the row in the table with composite primary ke Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:04 am Newbie Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:12 am Posts: 3 Hi Guys, I am new to hibernate and have a nerve breaking issue to sort out I want to add a record in a table ...
5. Composite ids & rows not created in database. forum.hibernate.org
I have a class with composite id mapped to a table. Here's the hibernate mapping of the file. Code:
6. No row with the given identifier exists - Composite IDs forum.hibernate.org
I have a couple of lookup-tables with composite primary keys, and I've modelled them as composite IDs. I'll give an example: Sub Table 1 (primary key is sub_1 and language_id) sub_1 language_id Sub Table 2 (primary key is sub_2, language_id) sub_2 language_id Main Table main_1 language_id sub_1 sub_2 So main table has a reference to both of the sub-tables (and the ...
7. How to get rows with composite-id field null using criteria forum.hibernate.org
8. How to select rows by a list of composite ids? forum.hibernate.org
I'm using Hibernate 3.2.5 and class annotations for defining my mappings. I have a class with a 2 field composite id, which I define via an @Embeddable PK class containing the 2 fields. The PK class is then specified as the @Id field in it's parent class. ie: @Entity @Table(name="PAYMENT") @NamedQuery(name="payments.by.pks", query="from Payment pay where pay.id in (:pkList)") public class Payment ...
9. Cannot insert new row with composite-id forum.hibernate.org
Hello everybody, I've got a table with two foreign keys composite id. i want to insert or update rows in this table. I'm using the next mapping with hibernate 3.0 Code: