1. How can I use generated value within composite keys? stackoverflow.com
I have two classes documentlog and documentversion(with primary keys: int doc_id and int docVersionID) with a many-to-one relationship. I used a composite key class called CompundKey to manage the compound primary ...
2. Hibernate composite identifier from a partial value of Property stackoverflow.com
Following is my hbm file without an identifier section. I want to create a primary key on columns (A, CURRENCY) . I am not able to figure out how to ...
3. how to define discrimator value in case of composite element forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have a composite element TECHNOLOGY in another object ITEM. The mapping is defined as below :
4. errror: path expression ends in a composite value: forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:45 pm Posts: 4 Trying to get a specific data from my view. Code: The mapping file is:
5. updating discriminator value for a composite forum.hibernate.org
Is it possible to change a discriminator value for a persisted object? I have designed tree using the composit pattern with the thee classes element, leaf and node. Leaf and node are subclasses of element. My problem is, I have to put a new leaf on an persisted leaf, so this leaf have to become a node with the same Id, ...
6. getting return value of composite key forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am using a composite key in my project mapped to the class ID, this class has two variables id and dataOwner. id is an auto_incremented field, and dataOwner will be a field set by the application. I was trying to modify this example for my code http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=927648 and after saving the newly created object, the returned object did not ...
7. Is composite key value setting manual? forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I am currently manually updating the foreign key values in my composite ids. Is this a correct way of doing it or can I map them in a way that will update them automatically? Here is an example. A correspondent (which has a natively generated id) had multiple telephones which are keyed by correspondent id and the telephone type. I ...
8. path expression ends in a composite value ? forum.hibernate.org
9. Why "path expression ends in a composite value" er forum.hibernate.org
10. path expression ends in composite value forum.hibernate.org
Hey Hibernate experts, What's wrong about this query? Thanks for any hints... select count(l) from WebEintragLang as l join l.eintrag as e join l.language as lang join e.kategorie as kat where lang.code=:langCode and l.visible=1 and kat.id=:kategorieID Hibernate version: 2.1.7 Full stack trace of any exception that occurs: path expression ends in a composite value: webeintrag36_ [ select count(l) from sps.data.WebEintragLang as ...
11. Composite Key with constant foreign key value forum.hibernate.org
I'm trying to create a mapping to a lagacy database and I can't figure out how to get this one situation to work. Java 1.4.2 DB: Sybase ASA 9 Hibernate 3 Below is my mapping to my flags table. Pretty staight forward. Code:
12. 2 records having same composite key values forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am trying to use composite-id for a table, customer. customer.hbm file is :
13. Column index for composite-element (collection of values) forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm using a collection of values to keep some descriptions of an element. Code:
14. path expression ends in a composite value forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:49 am Posts: 4 Location: NL I have problems querying a table that contains a composite index. I simplified it to: List results = find("SELECT count(rt) FROM RankedTeam rt"); this statement throws an Exception: net.sf.hibernate.QueryException: path expression ends in a composite value: rankedteam0_ [SELECT count(rt) FROM ndc.data.RankedTeam rt]' There is no problem with the same ...
15. unsaved-value="undefined" for composite-id forum.hibernate.org
16. unsaved-value="undefined" for composite-id forum.hibernate.org
17. unsaved-value="undefined" for composite-id forum.hibernate.org
18. Changing composite ID values forum.hibernate.org
Hello! My english is not really good, so im going to explain my problem as good as i can... I have an object with a composite ID. I need to change one of the field wich is part of this composite ID, is there any way to do this, without deleting and inserting a diferent object in the BD? thanks!!!!!!!
19. no composite key generated for collection of values forum.hibernate.org
20. hibernate composite-id many-to-one could not bind value forum.hibernate.org
There is a mapping:
21. How to define composite key with constant value ? forum.hibernate.org
22. Composite key is not returning values forum.hibernate.org
I have a table with composite primary key. In this key, one column is auto increment column. When i saved the object, the auto generated key of the composite primary key is not being updated in the saved object. I mean the auto generated value is not being populated in the saving object. It perfectly populated when there is single column ...
23. Hibernate composite primay key with autogenerated value forum.hibernate.org
Hi folks, I am using Hibernate 3.3 with a SQL Server 2005 database. In the database, we have a table having a composite primary key of 2 columns, in which one of the columns is auto-generated. I am unable to insert values to the table using Hibernate. I cannot change the DB design because it is used by other applications as ...
24. Composite-key with single columns and concatenated values forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Guys. I need to map a entity with a composite-key like the example below: [Person] PersonPK id String name Integer age [PersonPK] Long id String type String gender However, my PERSON_TABLE primary-key has only a single VARCHAR column that only accepts values like "1234-B-M", where "1234" is a generated value, "B" is the type and "M" is the gender. So, ...