1. SocketException: Connection reset by peer forum.hibernate.org
Hello ! I dont know the C3P0 but DBCP (and probably C3PO too) requires you to "release" a connection. That way the connection is passed back to the pool and will be monitored (by sending a dummy sql). If the connection is broken it will be reestablished. And should it be "autoReconnect=true"? Mario
2. Connection => java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe forum.hibernate.org
Dear all, Good morning, I have an application which uses the Spring framework with Hibernate to manage an Oracle database. All is fine except that with the time, I have a big big logs file on my WebLogic Server once a user closes his browser or stops a request !!! At every turn, I receive a : java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe This ...
3. java.net.SocketException - Cannot open connection forum.hibernate.org
Author Message pelon Post subject: java.net.SocketException - Cannot open connection Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:29 am Newbie Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 4:29 am Posts: 5 Hibernate version: Hibernate-Version: 2.1.7 Mapping documents:
4. hibernate gets "java.net.SocketException: Connection re forum.hibernate.org
I have a web application using hibernate (c3p0) with mysql. It works on my development machine, but when I upload it to the server, the server gets an error. The first user page that accesses the database works fine, but the second and subsequent ones give the error listed below. It seems as if something is happening like the jdbc connection ...
5. java.net.SocketException, underlying cause: Connection reset forum.hibernate.org
Hi I have a simple web application(running on tomcat) which uses mysql for database . iam using hibernate to connect to it. The hibernate.cfg.xml is as follows
6. java.net.SocketException: Connection reset exception forum.hibernate.org
hi, I'm using Spring managed Hibernate session in my application and I am using Postgres database. Under load testing, often I get the java.net.SocketException: Connection reset exception as shown below. Exception in not very consistent. Sometimes I get it after 50 inserts and sometimes I get it after 500 inserts. I googled lot about the following exception. One of the concerns ...