1. hibernate connection pool stackoverflow.com
I can't seem to get hibernate to use c3p0 for connection pooling, it says
2. Hibernate > 3.3 and c3p0 stackoverflow.com
As c3p0 does not seem to be bundled with Hibernate anymore (as of versions > 3.3, I am using Hibernate 3.6.0), I'd like to know how to integrate c3p0 with Hibernate. Obviously ...
3. How to get connection pool information from Hibernate? stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:How can I get database connection pool information such as total connections in use, connection remaining etc ?. I ...
4. Connection pool for Distributed Web modules using Hibernate with C3P0 stackoverflow.com
I have a Web Service (
5. Questions regarding C3P0 Pooled Data Source stackoverflow.com
6. Could not instantiate C3P0 connection pool forum.hibernate.org
7. c3p0 connection pool peformance penalty forum.hibernate.org
Analyzing the sql statements which have been performed during a general select all statement on a transactional database (MySQL InnoDB) we discovered that leaving the c3p0 property forceIgnoreUnresolvedTransactions unchanged (that is to the default value false) is a serious performance penalty. The test consisted of executing a block of 10.000 select all queries without processing the result set for 5 times ...
8. Configure c3p0 as connection pool forum.hibernate.org
I want to use the c3p0 connection pool, but i just cannot configure hibernate to use it. Please can somebody assist me? Pleeeease ... Here is what i have done so far: In my maven pom.xml i declared these dependencies: Code:
9. c3p0 connections - unused connections are high forum.hibernate.org
10. c3p0 hibernate, not able to limit no of connections forum.hibernate.org
Hi, i am using Hibernate 3.1 with struts 2.0 and mysql as DB. My c3p0 connection setting are as follows..
11. C3P0 connection pool tester is not called forum.hibernate.org
I tried to check if connect is up or down to MySQL using C3P0 connection pool tester. It works if password is correct. But password can be changed and I need to let user know that there is no connection to MySQL. I want to understand why buildSessionFactory() does not start connection tester. I used Hibernate+C3P0. Here is a my config: ...
12. Hibernate-c3p0 - sleeping connections are not being used. forum.hibernate.org
I have J2EE5 , web-app 2.5 , Spring - Hibernate - MysQL application , having c3p0 as Database connection pool manager. Problem :- I have found many connections in sleeping mode , (monitoring through MySQL administrator tool) at DB side during peak load of appliaction usage , which must be utilized when a request comes asking for DB connection. But at ...
13. How do I enable c3p0 as connection pool forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I tried to use c3po as connection pool. I added the following entries to the property file hibernate.c3p0.initialPoolSize 1 hibernate.c3p0.minPoolSize 5 hibernate.c3p0.maxPoolSize 20 hibernate.c3p0.timeout 45000 hibernate.c3p0.max_statements 50 hibernate.c3p0.validate false and restarted my app ... it was still using the Hibernate connection pooling. So I was looking around in the example property file and found the following entry and added it ...
14. C3P0 - Connection Pooling Problem forum.hibernate.org
c3p0 -- Uh oh... getConnection() was called on a PooledConnection when it had already provided a client with a Connection that has not yet been closed. This probably indicates a bug in the connection pool!!! [ERROR] JDBCExceptionReporter - -[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Can't start a cloned connection while in manual transaction mode.
15. Problems with C3p0 Connection Pooling forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm using Hibernate 2.0 with C3p0 as connection pooling for the production environment. For some reason, the connections are not released properly and after 15 hours the system just crawls and need a restart. I'm not sure about the timeout parameter and guessing thats the reason for this issue. Below is my hibernate configuration xml file. I'm doubtint this setting ...
16. C3P0 Connection Pool forum.hibernate.org
17. C3P0 Connection Pool forum.hibernate.org
18. C3P0 Connection Pool forum.hibernate.org
19. why does hibernate creates 2 c3p0 connection pool objects forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1.7 Name and version of the database you are using: postgresql 7.2 Hi, Why does hibernate creates/initializes 2 c3p0 connection pool objects? Is this correct? Standard error stream shows that 2 objects are initialized: Initializing c3p0 pool... com.mchange.v2.c3p0.PoolBackedDataSource@71dc3d [ connectionPoolDataSource -> com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource@67064 [ acquireIncrement -> 2, autoCommitOnClose -> false, connectionTesterClassName -> com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.DefaultConnectionTester, factoryClassLocation -> null, forceIgnoreUnresolvedTransactions -> false, idleConnectionTestPeriod ...
20. c3p0 retry connection to database forum.hibernate.org
I have a service application that uses Hibernate and c3p0 to continuously poll an Oracle 9i database. If the database/connection goes down, I would like my application to try and reconnect to the database. I have set the settings in c3p0 (see below) which I think should do this. However, these settings only seem to work if the database is down ...
21. Abandoned connection checking with c3p0? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: hibernate-3.0beta4 I'm using Hibernate with several applications. Some of the applications are Web applications which I'm running in Tomcat. Others are standalone console applications. In Tomcat, I've always used the built-in connection pooling that Tomcat provides (Apache Commons DBCP ( http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/ ... ation.html )). However, I'm considering switching to using C3P0 so that I can use a single hibernate.properties ...
22. c3p0 pool connection exhaustion forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I got the following exception from my app. It looks like the c3p0 pool is exhausted. While I can increase the pool size (currently our pool size is very small) to workaround the problem, does anyone know if c3p0 has any timeout mechanism to wait for available connection? Is it available in 0.8.5? (The timtout configuration parameter in hibernate.properties only ...
23. c3p0 connection dropping and not recovering forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I know this subject has been discussed time and again on the forum but I still got errors on getting this c3p0 working. It's killing me that I have to spend so much time on a connection pool. Perhaps someone can give me a hint or a definitive and final "this is how you configure c3p0" response. I thought I ...
24. accessing c3p0 physical connection forum.hibernate.org
25. How to configure C3P0 connection pool with hibernate? forum.hibernate.org
26. c3p0 connection pool not working forum.hibernate.org
Author Message plaili Post subject: c3p0 connection pool not working Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:29 am Newbie Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:43 pm Posts: 2 Hi there! I need some help changing form the built-in connection pool to c3p0. I use HibernateUtil and I can't do: session = HibernateUtil.currentSession(); session.beginTransaction(); You can see the result in the ...
27. IdentifierGenerator problem b/w DriverManager and c3p0 forum.hibernate.org
I have an IdentifierGenerator in use in my application. It is responsible for generating ids for a few legacy objects that we have upgraded to Hibernate. When testing this by creating objects and checking the IDs, when not using conneciton pooling (DriverManger) all ids generated are unique. However, when I configure in hibernate.cfg.xml to use the c3p0 connection pool, all of ...
28. Not able to get connections using c3p0 forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:42 am Posts: 6 Location: Chennai Hi.... c3p0 is not able to get connection from the MySQL database as specified in the hibernate-cfg.xml Below is the error log and the configurarion file Code:
29. c3p0 awaitAcquire / Connection pool drops to 0 forum.hibernate.org
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Previous topic | Next topic Author Message jsalvo Post subject: c3p0 awaitAcquire / Connection pool drops to 0 Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:08 pm Beginner Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:10 pm Posts: 30 Hibernate version: 3.1.3 I'm using c3p0-0.9.0.jar that comes ...
30. How to obtain programmatic reference to c3p0 datasource forum.hibernate.org
Hi. Recent prereleases of c3p0-0.9.1 include a JMX management interface, which provides a very convenient way of monitoring pool stats without programmatic access. If you do want programmatic access, you can use static methods of the class C3P0Registry to find any active C3P0 PooledDataSources. Please see c3p0's docs for more information. smiles, Steve
31. hibernate 2.1.8 - c3p0 0.8.5.2 - orphaned connections forum.hibernate.org
Hello. We run a high end Internetwebshop using springframework. Hibernate Sessions and through them the connection pool are handled by spring and we never experienced any connection leaking. A few weeks ago we started to register orphaned connections in the connection pool of the production environment. I found no doc on what would cause them. Newer versions of c3p0 mention that ...
32. Hibernate C3PO C3P0 database connection pool question forum.hibernate.org
100 threads are concurrently querying the database with the same query. Each thread gets a hibernate session independently of the other sessions (via the standard ThreadLocal.get() lookup followed by a sessionFactory.openSession() if its not there) and closes it in its finally block. On each thread, I time how long it takes for the criteria.list() method to return. Without C3P0 in the ...
33. C3P0 Connection Pooling Issue forum.hibernate.org
Hi Friends, This is regarding the exception that is thrown when we are trying to use the C3P0 JDBC Connection pool for establishing connections to the database. The following is the configuration for C3P0 in the hibernate.cfg.xml file.
34. Connection pooling issues in c3p0 forum.hibernate.org
I am using a combination of hibernate and jdbc for persistence. I am having a problem with application hang or running out of connections during stress testing.Our hibernate.cfg.xml contains the following settings:
35. c3p0 Connection pool forum.hibernate.org
Good evening gentlman, I am not a developer but a WebSphere Engineer. I know nothing about Hibernate, so I know I am at a disadvantage here. The stack trace below occurs within WebSphere. I don't know if the problem lies within WebSphere, or the c3p0 connection manager. Today, identical code runs in two environments, Production and QA. Everything works in Production, ...
36. unable to get connection using c3pO connection pool forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:54 pm Posts: 2 Having problems making a connection when using c3pO. The only reason I'm trying to incorporate c3pO is that the connect is lost after an extended period of time of inactivity with MySQL. If there is a better way, let me know. I'm using: Hibernate3 MySQL 4.1 Java hibernate.cfg.xml: