1. when to use hibernate.connection.provider_class stackoverflow.com
When should I use
2. Hibernate C3P0 connection pool provider coderanch.com
Hello, I have a basic question in hibernate and c3p0. Should I need c3p0.jar in my lib directory for hibernate to use c3p0 connection pool provider. I have configured the hibernate c3p0 properties in cfg.xml file and I did not have c3p0 jar in the lib directory and hibernate did not give any warning messages, but my web application is able ...
3. Misunderstand of "hibernate.connection.provider" forum.hibernate.org
4. how to use set hibernate.connection.provider_class forum.hibernate.org
How can I set hibernate.connection.provider_class=com.opensourceconnections.msjdbcproxy.HibernateProvider in jboss-service.xml in sar? In other words, I don't know to use this property in context of jboss while hibernate is used as jboss service configured using mbean. I will prefer example of jboss-service.xml (in case that praefatus property should by set in jboss-service.xml in sar) Thanx very much for help.
5. when i use c3p0 for connection provider i can't operate db forum.hibernate.org
my db is oracle 9i ,when i use c3p0 for connection provider i can't update and insert the table record. but i use the hibernte defaut connection pool ,there is nothing error. here is the test code. Code: Session s = HibernateUtil.currentSession(); net.sf.hibernate.Transaction t = null; try ...
6. Hibernate Connection Provider forum.hibernate.org
7. Connection provider w/o pooling forum.hibernate.org
Hello, guys. I'm new to Java and Hibernate. I'd like to know and receive, if possible, source code or even a bytecode package of a ConnectionProvider implementation without connection pooling support. It sounds strange, but I have a JPA compliant application that uses Hibernate and annotations and I must test this with and without connection pooling feature in order to measure ...
8. dynamically change in hibernate.connection.provider_class forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I'm facing a problem and like to share and have your feedbacks. My problem is that I have a single application that should, basing on user login and some business rules, use a lot of different datasources ( about 6000 ). I'm going to use a lot of datasource because they reference differents mysql database and not only for ...