1. Dynamic JPA Connection stackoverflow.com
I have a fairly standard Java EE6 web application using JPA 2 with dependency injection connecting to a MySQL database and everything is working fine. What I would like to do ...
2. Dynamic Data Sources in Hibernate coderanch.com
3. Datasource dynamically according to a session variable forum.hibernate.org
4. Change DataSource Properties dynamically. forum.hibernate.org
Actually, I managed to do this by putting in a custom ConnectionProvider (based on the DriverManagerConnectionProvider in Hibernate), naming that class in the hibernate.properties file so that it is found first time in (see fragment below). The ConnectionProvider class checks to see whether the properties file that it originally used to load the properties has been updated. If it has, it ...
5. Changing datasource lookup dynamically forum.hibernate.org
6. Set connection properties dynamically forum.hibernate.org
7. Dynamic Database Connection forum.hibernate.org
8. Creating Dynamic Connections in Hibernate/JBoss forum.hibernate.org
We have multiple environment platforms (Dev, QA, UAT, Prod) on which we can have multiple databases accessed through our webservices. We plan on using JBoss and Hibernate to facilitate DB connections. Is there a method to creating a SessionConfig file to dynamically allocate Server Name, Userid, and pwd so that we don't have to create and maintain separate seesion Configs per ...