1. How can I set Datasource when I'm creating Hibernate SessionFactory? stackoverflow.com
I'm creating SessionFactory and I have my datasource as object in code where I'm creating SessionFactory, but i cannot set datasource to Hibernate Configuration object. So how can I set my ...
2. Hibernate connection management in sessionfactory stackoverflow.com
I have a question related to hibernate connention managing/pooling.
If I write
3. How do you get SessionFactory's for multiple DataSources? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, How do you get instances of SessionFactory's that are associated to different datasources? I see how you can give a SessionFactory a JNDI name. Then you could have multiple
4. SessionFactory and my own connections forum.hibernate.org
Hi! I have been providing my own connections to Hibernate and after migrating to 2.03 (I don't know if this is the cause) Hibernate seems to be trying to create a "default" coonection that I could find: Code: [size=9]4166 INFO [main] net.sf.hibernate.connection.DriverManagerConnectionProvider - Hibernate connection pool size: 20 4176 INFO [main] net.sf.hibernate.connection.DriverManagerConnectionProvider - using driver: ...
5. SessionFactory and credentials per connections forum.hibernate.org
6. SpringFramework, 1 SessionFactory 1 datasource??? forum.hibernate.org
Im using Spring to manage the hibernate configuration and it seems as though you can only define one datasource per sessionfactory. What Ive got is something like this:
7. Simple explanation of datasource vs SessionFactory forum.hibernate.org
Thought of this a bit more but not sure if it is a good analogy The datasource is like the phone line. The phone book is JNDI since the datasource you created can be looked up in the JNDI directory. SessionFactory is a lawyer that knows what his clients want (mapping objects ot database) and wanting to use the datasource phone ...
8. Datasource discovery from JNDI SessionFactory forum.hibernate.org
9. Single SessionFactory with multiple data sources forum.hibernate.org
Has anyone tried implementing a single SessionFactory with multiple data sources? Here's my use case: When clients log on, they are associated with one of several databases. Each of these databases has exactly the same structure, but obviously can contain different data. Any reads or updates made will be to the single database. There is no requirement to update multiple databases ...
10. Is there any mathod in SessionFactory returns DataSource forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I am using Hibernate3.1. I have a scinario in which i have to use direct jdbc access. I am using JBoss AppServer. So I either need the Sql Connection or i have to use the DataSource in the Server. Is there any Method in the SessionFactory which returns either Connection of DataSource. Thanks. Joseph C
11. Two SessionFactory sharing the same datasource forum.hibernate.org
I want to use the same datasource in diferent session factories but I don't know if this is recommended or what is the best way to do. The idea is to declare a global datasource in the application that can be used by many session factories, each application module may create its own session factory but using the global datasource, for ...
12. Want to Construct session Factory using Datasource forum.hibernate.org
HI, I have a requirement to create hibernate session factory dynamically using the datasource. That means my database will be dynamically created, so we can't declare the datasource in mysql-ds.xml in the JBoss server. When system is trying to create the hibernate session factory we have to set the datasource dynamicaly and use it to create the session factory. If anyone ...