1. connection url for sql server stackoverflow.com
I downloaded microsfot's jdbc driver, and I am not sure what the connection.url should be?
i configured sqlexpress to work via tcpip and ...
2. Connection URl for SQLExpress database using Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I am using
3. Hibernate: connection.url for SQL Server .MDF File stackoverflow.com
How do I Hibernate connection.url for SQL Server .MDF File? I've tried
but don't work :( Thx!
4. How to get connection url? forum.hibernate.org
Hi alzamabar, I believe that woonjava's intention is to get the get the connection url from hibernate.cfg.xml without establishing a connection to the database at all. This makes quite sense, as the URL could be wrong or the database could be down. In such case, how to show the connection url on the application's GUI?
5. Connection.url properties forum.hibernate.org
6. sql server 2000 connection url forum.hibernate.org
my sql server 2000 instance is running on my windows with the name of "MYCOMP\SERVER1" . i am trying to connect to it but unfortunately could not suceeded.,even though i read the topics about that. My problem is most probaply with my connection url property in the hibernate.cfg file. jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://MYCOMP\SERVER1:1433 and also jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://MYCOMP\SERVER1:1433;DatabaseName=pubs Could you please advice me how to find ...
7. Error in hibernate.connection.url forum.hibernate.org
8. tutorial url connection used forum.hibernate.org
Probably a lot of people noticed that the example configuration with the following url never works unless you know how to work with hsqldb.