1. Hibern8IDE problem forum.hibernate.org
Hi all. Perhaps there should be a separate Hibern8IDE forum? For now, I'll post my question here: I launch the IDE and add my hibernate.properties file. Also, adds my XML file containing all mappings (one single file.) Hit Apply. Nothing happends. Then tries to add an xml config files (without any entries), but the same. Then tries to run a query, ...
2. hibern8ide how ot use it ? forum.hibernate.org
3. hibern8ide and fetch forum.hibernate.org
4. My hibern8ide can't run! forum.hibernate.org
5. I can't use the hibern8IDE ....help!!! forum.hibernate.org
as you say ,i only choose the hibernate.properties and the hibernate.cfg.xml(because i write some :
6. Problems executing Hibern8IDE (1.0) forum.hibernate.org
7. Hibern8IDE problem, pls help me some body forum.hibernate.org
Hello everybody, It sounds to me that Hibern8Ide is a great tool. But I could not execute any HQL using Hibern8IDE ):- I gave the properties file and calsspath in the configuration Tab. Then Press apply. The console does not show any exception. But I could not explore my mapped class[\b]. More over, when ever I run HQL it shows exception ...
8. Differences between SQL generated by Hibern8IDE SQL generate forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:35 am Posts: 3 Hi, I have tested a HQL query from Hibern8IDE with success, but when I have tested the same HQL Query in J2EE environment (IONA AppServer) it does not work. Hibernate version: 2.1.6 Mapping documents: I have used the same mapping file in the two tests: