1. Hibernate many-to-many: Criteria for looking up all class A which contains class B stackoverflow.com
I have 2 classes which have many to many relationship. I take the 'Question' and 'Tag' as an example to make the case more understandable. For each question, you ...
2. Adding more than one class in hibernate criteria stackoverflow.com
I have the below code
Now i want to add below criteria
but the problem is that cities column is not in CandidateResumeInfo.class ...
3. want to add two different tables(classes) in one hibernae criteria stackoverflow.com
I have thi code
ArrayList<String> city = 'Anniston'; Criteria crit = session.createCriteria(CandidateResumeInfo.class); crit.add(Restrictions.eq("resumeSearchable", 1));Now i want to add below criteria
4. Hibernate criteria return more than one class stackoverflow.com
I am newbie to Hibernate criteria and I got problem with simple obtain class. Assume we have classes:
Hello, SQL has following kind of syntax: select * from table_name limit 1,10; where table_name is any table of database: it fetches only first 10 records. i am using criteria queries for querying database. for above operation i have found out following 3 methods. 1) setFirstResult(int i) 2) setMaxResults(int i) 3) setFetchSize(int i) i know what first two methods are doing ...
6. createCriteria with realted classes and 'or' condition forum.hibernate.org
7. Negating a Criteria Class forum.hibernate.org
8. which hibernate class will support jpa CriteriaBuilder? forum.hibernate.org
JPA v.1 doesn't support criterias. Hibernate 3.3 provides a JPA(1) implementation, and in addition to it it also supports criteria API but these are not exposed via the old JPA interface. So either you switch to use the org.hibernate API, or update to JPA v2, implemented by Hibernate >3.5 (latest stable is 3.6.0)
9. User Criteria with multiple class forum.hibernate.org
10. criteria over multiple class objects? forum.hibernate.org
Hi.. i am new to hibernate and have been reading the documentation for the Criteria query for quite some time now.. just wan to clear my doubts here.. is it possible for hibernate Criteria class to be able to span over multiple class objects? For eg, an sql statement such as this : select a.sailorName, b.boatName from sailor a, reserves b ...
11. How to get Criteria Class from Criteria? forum.hibernate.org
12. Criteria not being generated for super class information? forum.hibernate.org
"Consumer" is a joined subclass of "Party". The "Party" class contains a member variable "partyId". If I were to create a Consumer object and set the partyId = 2, the partyId is never reflected in the generated sql where clause. Looking at the API for Session.createCriteria(), it says: Quote: Create a new Criteria instance, for the given entity class, or a ...
13. Two Class Criteria forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.0 I am trying to convert my HQL to criteria to better dynamically create the queries. However I ran into a problem when doing this HQL Statement: select distinct o.id, o.order from User u, OrgUnit o where...[simple restrictions]...and u.id = o.id; OrgUnit is distinct from User so no association is in the mapping files. First how do I create ...
14. Bug with Criteria API working with Class type. forum.hibernate.org
15. No error when doing a Criteria on an unmapped class ? forum.hibernate.org
I ran into this the other day. I spent a couple of hours chasing this one around. Our project has multiple context definition files. This worked on two out of three of our context definition files. I finally changed my code to do a query for the unit test I was working on. I quickly learned that the mapping file was ...
16. How to create a new Criteria class based on another Criteri forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Cloning comes in JAVA.... Anyway..Use the Cloneable interface to have the clone of the other object. To have a deep clone write it into a file and then read it again. or Use BeanUtils class to do the cloning. You can search the Cloneable interface in google for examples. Hope this helps.
17. Criteria failing to limit class populated with Subselect forum.hibernate.org
I find myself in the position of dealing with a legacy schema. To get around some funkiness of the database I am populating a class with a subselect using properties. When I try to then use "findByCriteria" to find certain results I am getting all results back completely unfiltered as if there were not criteria put in place. Is it not ...
18. detachedcriteria & restriction by class problem forum.hibernate.org
19. How can I get a Criteria for multiple classes? forum.hibernate.org
Maybe you can define B and C to implement a common interface, while D would not implement this interface. Then you could build the criteria object for this new interface and get what you want. If you cannot modify B and/or C then you could build a criteria for A and add Restrictions.or(Restrictions.eq("class", "DISCRIMINATOR_VALUE_FOR_B"), Restrictions.eq("class", "DISCRIMINATOR_VALUE_FOR_C")) - this will work if ...