1. criteria - createAlias without retrieving objects forum.hibernate.org
2. Criteria question - createAlias forum.hibernate.org
3. Change in Criteria.createAlias behaviour forum.hibernate.org
Hi, not sure if this is the best forum for this message, but there isn't an obvious one. This is more an FYI message than a request for help. I've just upgraded from v2.1.5 to 2.1.6 and my tests reported an error. I tracked it down to a change in behaviour with the Criteria.createAlias method. A change that I could not ...
4. problem with Criteria.createAlias () method forum.hibernate.org
5. hibernate criteria createAlias and groupBy forum.hibernate.org
Criteria c = s.createCriteria(Copy.class).createAlias("rentals", "rent").createAlias("copyOf.actors", "act"); if(customerId != null) c.add(Restrictions.eq("rent.customer.id", customerId)); if(actorFirstName != null) ...