1. How to achieve "not in" by using Restrictions and criteria in Hibernate? stackoverflow.com
I have list of category. I need a list of category by excluding 2,3 row. Can we achieve through hibernate by using Criteria and Restriction?
2. Hibernate restrictions (And / Or) stackoverflow.com
small questions about Restrictions. i have query like this :
the problem is the field B not contains a fixed ...
3. Hibernate Restrictions / Criteria Beginner Question stackoverflow.com
Hi I have been trying to work out the best way to do this today to no avail. What I would ideally like to do is to create an alias distance calculated ...
4. Hibernate Criteria Restrictions.in combined with ilike stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to combine the
The goal would be to provide a list of possible matches (like in) but to compare them with the ilike operator instead of ...
5. Passing from HQL to Criteria problem. How do I make the "in" restriction work? stackoverflow.com
I have a query like this Query query = session.createQuery("from table1 c where c.colummewhatever =:value and (select p.colummewhatever from table2 p where c.fkidcolumme=p.idcolumme) in (:listPColummewhatever) "); Is there a way to translate ...
6. Hibernate Criteria Restrictions AND / OR combination stackoverflow.com
If I wanted to achieve this using Hibernate Restrictions,
Any help appreciated.
7. Restrictions / Criteria Beginner Question forum.hibernate.org
Hi I have been trying to work out the best way to do this today to no avail. What I would ideally like to do is to create an alias distance calculated by the SQL formula below (although I am open to other ways of calculating the distance, this was just the way that seemed it should be easiest) Once I ...
8. adding restrictions to a criteria forum.hibernate.org
9. Question about Criteria and Restrictions.in forum.hibernate.org
Hello, all I am using Criteria and Restrictions.in to load objects. I have 100,000 rows of Thing class, and I want to find those rows whose name is in a set. Names are strings. Set set = new HashSet();//put here 5000 names getSession().createCriteria(Thing.class).add(Restrictions.in("name", set)).list(); And it runs so slow, seems will not stop. But when I try the same operation directly ...
10. criteria restriction for "in" to use object refere forum.hibernate.org
I am trying to do a criteria join query, and I would like an "in" clause which works on the original object. The only way I can get in to work is by fields. Can someone please help? You see below where I try to do an "in" by the alias of the original object, you can see the stacktrace that ...
11. Using Criteria with restriction forum.hibernate.org