1. Using MS SQL/Oracle's XML datatype in Hibernate stackoverflow.com
Is this possible? Situation is that I want to store some XML in my database, but keep it as generic as possible in case we need to deploy it to a ...
2. JPA support for XML datatype columns stackoverflow.com
For a new project we are starting (which uses JPA 2 on top of Hibernate 3) we need to be able to store XML documents and then query on their content ...
3. "XML" datatype in hibernate coderanch.com
4. Hibernate annotations vs xml natural-id not null discrepancy forum.hibernate.org
5. Hibernate works with new data type XML in SQL Server 2005? forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, We need to Know if is possible to do next actions using hibernate: - Create one mapping to one table in SQL server having one field with data type XML. How must be defined the attribute in the Hibernate mapping? - And if previous question is available, then: is possible retrieve relational fields from previous mapping and attribute values ...
6. Read/write XML datatype from/to oracle9i forum.hibernate.org
7. Read/write XML datatype from/to oracle9i forum.hibernate.org
8. xml datatype forum.hibernate.org
9. ...HibernateException: could not read XML from Clob forum.hibernate.org
I'm trying to extract xml fropm hibernate ..... from the error message, it seems line you can't extract text from a clob.... Ideally I'd extract this text and place it in a CDATA element..... is this possible ? [/b] Hibernate version: 3 Mapping documents:
10. how to get "binary" to output to XML as base64 enc forum.hibernate.org
sarahl2 wrote: I've used this for encoding/decoding base64 from byte to String and back. org.apache.xerces.utils.Base64 It's worked well for me - Thanks, this will be useful. But this is a collection of static routines. But it's not exactly what I'm trying to do. What I'd like to do is have a class, then reads/writes bytes to the database. But when asked ...
11. Problem with dates when parsing a XML file forum.hibernate.org
I'm getting a parse error when parsing a date from a XML file. I'm using entitymode.dom4j to load tables. The mapping file specify a date type. If i change it for string, no error is generated. Code: Hibernate: insert into agegroup (lowend, highend, name) values (?, ?, ?)
12. How can I filter out blobs in XML export? forum.hibernate.org
I have a small but serious problem with XML export (EntityMode.DOM4J), which works just fine in almost all circumstances. Only if I include a blob in my mapping, it throws an Unsupported Operation exception, which would be okay for me because I don't need the blob value in the XML file. My mappings looks like that:
13. Working with XML Datatype in SQL Server 2005 forum.hibernate.org
14. Property tag - Null data causes xml label to not appear in o forum.hibernate.org
I am using the dom4JSession so my hibernate querires return the results in XML. I have the following propery tag mapped to a column
15. Initializing a Boolean Variable in applicationContext.xml forum.hibernate.org
16. Hibernate timestamp type not producing valid XML datetime forum.hibernate.org
I am looking for a method to write a valid XML DateTime to an XML document created when using the dom4j and writing to an XML file without using a POJO. The problem that I am having is that I am using a "timestamp" type and the resulting XML document is not valid because the dates are not valid XML DateTimes ...
17. store xml file using blobs (MYSQL) using Hibernate forums.oracle.com