1. Hibernate casts BigDecimal instead of Integer stackoverflow.com
I don't know why but hibernate tries to cast BigDecimal to one of my columns. This column is definied as Decimal(3,0) in my DB2 DB. So there can't be a BigDecimal. hbm.xml
2. JPAController getReference problem with BigDecimal stackoverflow.com
I have one JPAController Class that having create method to save record in Parent and Detail Table. The Primary key is of BigDecimal type with 8 scale and 15 precision in ...
3. Storing monetary values as Doubles but using BigDecimal to calculate values stackoverflow.com
Currently some of our Hibernate entities are using Doubles to store monetary amounts, the database stores this value as a numeric(10,2). The calculation of these monetary double amounts are always ...
4. BigDecimal not saved correctly in DB using JPA stackoverflow.com
I'm using JPA with hibernate and an Oracle DB (oracle 11.2 xe). I'm trying to save a big number but what gets saved in the DB isn't the big number I ...
5. Hibernate 3.2 - java.math.BigDecimal ? coderanch.com
6. OracleDialect and BigDecimal forum.hibernate.org
Hello again, I have found a workaround solution by setting the length to 127. The NUMBER(9,127) will be created for Oracle. The main problem will remain that I am not able to manage independly the Types. After having read the code, it seems that the best way is to extend the OracleDialect by subclassing the OracleDialect or Oracle9dialect and then by ...
7. BigDecimal and MySQL problems forum.hibernate.org
Having thought about this a bit more I suppose it's probably the JDBC driver at fault (Connector/J 3.0.9). If the setBigDecimal() method wrapped the value in quotes then problem would be solved (in Java at least). I still can't find any MySQL documentation that will explain what the expected behaviour should be and it seems very odd that the behaviour is ...
8. BigDecimal and MySQL forum.hibernate.org
9. Interbase - BigDecimal problem ? forum.hibernate.org
I'm using hibernate successfully with MySQL When I try to connect remotely to an Interbase database (IB 5.6, with Interclient 2.01 from Firebird) I've got a message : GRAVE: [interclient] Unsupported feature: Using a JDBC 2 method which is not yet supported. See API reference for exception interbase.interclient.DriverNotCapableException 8 mars 2004 17:34:44 net.sf.hibernate.JDBCException
10. Problems with BigDecimal in PK forum.hibernate.org
I'm using Hibernate 2.1.1. When I execute the code below I get the following error: Code: WARN : SQL Error: 0, SQLState: null ERROR: ERROR: Unable to identify an operator '=' for types 'numeric' and 'double precision' You will have to retype this query using an explicit cast WARN : SQL Error: 0, SQLState: null ERROR: ERROR: ...
11. hql comparison with BigDecimal forum.hibernate.org
What is the proper (and/or best) way to write an hql query that involves comparison with BigDecimal. Im using postgresql. Hibernate stores BigDecimal as a bytea; however, the queries that I've written return an error message that indicate hql is trying to compare a bytea with an int. The java method that I'm using has two input parameter: lowValue and highValue, ...
12. Issues using java.math.BigDecimal and java.sql.TimeStamp forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have 2 issues with different data types. Q1: I have an ID column in the database defined as a NUMBER. I used Middlegen-Hibernate-r5 to generate the .hbm.xml files and hbm2java to generate the POJOs
13. MySQL, Hibernate and BigDecimal issue. forum.hibernate.org
I was not able to find any info pertaining to the type of issue I am having. I am trying to insert a java.math.BigDecimal (JDK 1.4.1) into a MySQL (4.0.21) database. An incorrect value is being inserted into the database for some reason. Here is my mapping file code:
14. Issue regarding the use of java.math.Bigdecimal with MSQLSER forum.hibernate.org
15. BigDecimal support in reverse engineering forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, Anyone know how to change a datatype for a column for a hibernate class during generation and not modify any of the other settings in the hbm? I need to change a long to a BigDecimal or a long to a int for some of the java files generated by hibernate tools. I am concerned to do that I ...
16. Hibernate message - unmapped class java.math.BigDecimal forum.hibernate.org
Since when do I have to "map" the java standard data types? [b]Hibernate version:[/b] 3.1.3 [b]Mapping documents:[/b]
17. Specifying how BigDecimal should be truncated when stored forum.hibernate.org
18. problem with BigDecimal values forum.hibernate.org
@SuppressWarnings("unchecked") public List