1. Getting DATEPART in HQL or Criteria? stackoverflow.com
How can i get DATEPART of a time using HQL or Criteria ? I have googled it up and get some tips, but wasn't enough. If there is someone who has experienced it ...
2. NHibernate HQL's Equivalent to T-SQL's TOP Keyword stackoverflow.com
What is NHibernate HQL's Equivalent to T-SQL's TOP Keyword? Also what is the non-HQL way for saying give me the first 15 of a class?
3. Enum tables in Hibernate/NHibernate stackoverflow.com
We are using NHibernate, and one of the common patterns we have for storing enum-like information is to define separate tables for the enum, and just make a reference to the ...
4. Will hql give you compile time errors? stackoverflow.com
Will hql give you compile time errors like criteria query? I remember hearing that one of the methods doesn't (besides raw SQL).
5. What is the HQL equivalent of this SQL stackoverflow.com
Trying to do a bit more complex query, and thought that HQL would be better for the job. Using nHibernate.
6. What is the HQL equivalent of this SQL? stackoverflow.com
Group > ...
8. HQL equivalent of CreateCriteria(string) stackoverflow.com
Short version: is there a HQL equivalent for
When I use
9. In hibernate how do I always use db server's timestamp? stackoverflow.com
I would like to add db server's timestamp in last_update column of my table. How can I achieve this in hibernate? Thanks
10. How to use MySql date_add in Nhibernate? stackoverflow.com
This really puzzled for hours, I searched all over the internet, but got no working solution. Can someone point where the problem is ... thanks ! I created my own dialect class
11. Compare term to current date in HQL (with .Net) stackoverflow.com
I want to compare a column value to the current date, using HQL. I tried
12. Is there a HQL equivalent to datediff for NHibernate? stackoverflow.com
I haven't found a clear answer but I would like to grab any values from within the past 24 hours. I have an alternative solution in code but I would like ...
13. Fluent Hibernate Automapping issues in table definition (all indices not null) stackoverflow.com
Title: multiple class with same variable name list has issues in table definition (all indices not null) lets say i have two class implementing from one interface
14. NHibernate Delete with date arithmatic using HQL stackoverflow.com
I've looked around and can't find too much. But is it possible to do something like this using HQL in nHibernate: Session.CreateQuery(@"DELETE FROM MyObject mo ...
15. using HQL to concatenate strings from multiple rows stackoverflow.com
Consider a table holding names, with three rows: Peter Paul Mary using NHibernate HQL I want to retrieve all the names as a single string "Peter, Paul, Mary" to put it inside a ...
17. Show data between a date range stackoverflow.com
Greetings I have the personal data of an individual including birth date How do I get the information of people born between the date 1 and date 2? date of birth is in a ...