1. many to many and integrity when saving the null stackoverflow.com
I have two classes Software, Tag - they are related by ManyToMany.
We CAN NOT create Software without putting the Tag to it.
I want to write a test which check that:
2. persist Joda-time's DateTime via JPA stackoverflow.com
I'm using Jodatime in my Play app, but currently having to do a bunch of converting back and forth from/to
3. How can I store enums with fixed values in play stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to convert a grails-project to the playframework. In Grails you can define an id so the the id will be stored in the database (see Enhanced Enum Support in ...
4. Creating a two dimentional array in the Play! Framework stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to store a table of data in a two dimensional collection. Whenever I:
I get a JPA error: JPA error A JPA error occurred (Unable to build EntityManagerFactory): Use of @OneToMany ...
5. Cannot persist hashmap with JPA stackoverflow.com
I am struggling trying to persist a map to SQLserver with the code below and keep getting the following error: * Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid object name 'OnlineReport_availabilities'. * I use Play framework ...
6. Date in Playframework stackoverflow.com
I have Model which has Date information:
Then I have ...