1. Hibernate creates duplicate entries in the database stackoverflow.com
I have a database structure which is something like the one described below. "Universe" can contain any number of "Items". "Person" may have a "Box" which refers to one or more ...
2. One To Many and Duplicate entry stackoverflow.com
I use JPA->Hibernate. PlayFramework. I want to have relationship.
Every category can have many tags, but tags do not know about it. So, i do like ...
3. How to Prevent Multiple entries stored in database? stackoverflow.com
Consider am using java , struts, hibernate and oracle. How can i prevent duplicate entries stored in database. One way is to make field as Unique . For example i ...
4. How to create new data for every new entry in master db forum.hibernate.org
5. How to create new database for every new entry in master db forum.hibernate.org
6. How to create new database for every new entry in master db forum.hibernate.org
7. Self-Referencing DB Entry forum.hibernate.org