1. Hibernate 3, DB2, identity_val_local() problem forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate 3 (not 3.5) on WAS 6.1 FixPack 25 Java 4 compatibility. I created a database table for logging individual incoming WebService Calls. (up to 24,000/day) We want to archive old rows nightly to an "archive" table. When archiving, the Java app (hibernate) starts calling the DB2 method identity_val_local() repeatedly. This locks the table and the logs. How can I prevent ...
2. Strange identity generation hsqldb forum.hibernate.org
Regular Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:22 pm Posts: 103 Hello forum, Hibernate version: Hibernate 2.1.4 Java version used: 1.4.2_05 HSQLDB used: HSQLDB server 1.7.1 Problem: I have one Class Dossier which has a list of Order objects. When I save a Dossier instance, I see that every instance in the order list get's a identity assigned, but the identity skips ...
3. [RESOLVED] Derby and "GENERATED ALWAYS AS IDENTITY" forum.hibernate.org
4. errror(database returned no nativly genrated identity val) forum.hibernate.org
5. ConstraintViolationException by using DB2 identity forum.hibernate.org
Hi everybody. I'm facing problems with saving data in DB2. Hibernate version: 3.2.4.sp1 Mapping:
6. IDENTITY support for DB2 9.7 broken forum.hibernate.org
I'm having no problems when using DB2 Express-C 9.5.2. However, after upgrading to DB2 Express-C 9.7 Hibernate cannot handle IDENTITY columns. A stacktrace is below. Hibernate products: * Hibernate 3.3.1 * Hibernate Common Annotations 3.1.0 * Hibernate Annotations 3.4.0 * Hibernate EntityManager 3.4.0 Stacktrace: Code: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.HibernateException: The database returned no n atively generated identity value at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.throwPersistenceException(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:614) ...