1. JPA / Hibernate / Derby TableGenerator use negative values stackoverflow.com
I want any generated primary keys in my database to be negative integers. I defined a TableGenerator:
2. Hibernate not matching values in database stackoverflow.com
I have a table called SecurityContacts and another table called Contacts. The association between them is ManyToOne. SecurityContacts has columns for both an AgentContact and an AuditContact, which are two different ...
3. Problem with adding values into my database using JPA stackoverflow.com
I have a function that add into my database (using JPA) a user and his items ,the relationship many-to- many. I have the following tables : profilUser item associationProfileUserItem on the GUI I enter ...
4. Problem in retriveing the values from database using HQL coderanch.com
I am fetching all the values from a table called AssignmentByLetter. but it has one column named CollectorId in which id will be present and it is object of some other table called Collector. In Collector table i have CollectorId and CollectorName. CollectorId in AssignmentByLetter has relationship with Collector: like this:
5. DB2 + JPA generated value coderanch.com
Hi all, Does anyone here have experience with JPA/DB2 mapping? I have tried many things but I cannot get it work properly. I am working with JPA and DB2 database for AS400. Below are the 2 my mapping files possibilities I have tried: - Mapping 1: using sequence
6. The database returned no natively generated identity value forum.hibernate.org
Author Message zhangzhexin_81 Post subject: The database returned no natively generated identity value Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 am Newbie Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:26 am Posts: 4 Environment JDK:1.5.06 Hibernate:hibernate-distribution-3.6.0.CR2 DB:mysql-5.1.48-win32 I reference the document hibernate_reference.pdf attached in the hibernate-distribution-3.6.0.CR2-dist.zip to learn the tutorial. I wrote the code after reading the section 1.1.7. Loading and storing ...
7. @IndexColum works incorrectly for duplicated values in DB forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Hibernate 3.5.6. I have the following definitions Code: @ElementCollection(targetClass=String.class, fetch=FetchType.LAZY) @JoinTable(name="subject_attribute",joinColumns=@JoinColumn(name="attribute_id")) @Column(name="subject_id") @IndexColumn(name="sort_order") public List
8. The database returned no natively generated identity value forum.hibernate.org
Author Message vanrobstone Post subject: The database returned no natively generated identity value Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:04 pm Newbie Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:11 pm Posts: 2 Hi All I have seen this issue alot through a day's searching but no solution to my issue. I am using DB2 and running a webapp in tomcat that ...
9. The database returned no natively generated identity value forum.hibernate.org
I created a simple database with a users table, when i created a user object and want to save it in the table, always failed because of the error: The database returned no natively generated identity value. I checked every detail, but still can't solve it, how can i deal with it. anything i missed??
10. Problem with white spaces being added to the database values forum.hibernate.org
Hello. Im having a problem with hibernate right now. We are using it in a web app with nothing really special. Just forms being used a lot and we have hibernate to handle the database end. It is saving information into the database, but whenever I save a string value into the database, it adds up to 61 white spaces at ...
11. SQLQuery without return value forum.hibernate.org
12. To get latest values from database forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have two applications. But both are using the same database. when i update a table from application 1, i am not able to see the latest(updated one) from my application 2. I have done commit() after every transaction and also i am doing flush(). Can someone help me how to get the latest values from database as soon if ...
13. Differences in Database value and UI value forum.hibernate.org