1. JPQL View returning duplicates! stackoverflow.com
Hello everyone (thanks for looking at this!!) I'm stuck! I have created a Java entity (in Eclipse) based on a view I have set up on my database. The set up of ...
2. JPA and DB Views coderanch.com
3. Hibernate and database view coderanch.com
4. Store object retrieved via database view forum.hibernate.org
I've got to persist an object of class A. Class A has a lot (10+) many-to-one relationships to other classes. Before persisting A I need to find out whether a particular instance of A already exists in the database. If so, I need to update it, if not, I need to create a new instance. Because the table to which A ...
5. how to call a database view from JPA forum.hibernate.org
6. Database views forum.hibernate.org
Hi! I have to select some data from a database view, which has no id column. Is there any pattern it could be applied in this case. My mapping file contains:
7. Database Views 2nd. forum.hibernate.org
Hi! Sorry for asking again, but nobody has answered..... I have to select some data from a database view, which has no id column. Is there any pattern it could be applied in this case. My mapping file contains:
8. Hibernate, DB2 and views - Is this possible forum.hibernate.org
loverde wrote: But to answer your question, yes it is possible, although you may need to define surrogate keys because Hibernate requires you to define a set of columns that make each row in the view unique (worst case, this would be every column in the view). Could you explain how this differs from using tables directly? I use native ID ...
9. if my database have some views forum.hibernate.org
10. hibernate versus database views forum.hibernate.org
11. database view and hibernate forum.hibernate.org
12. Does Hibernate work with Database Views? forum.hibernate.org
Thanks Michael for the prompt response. However, I guess I have stated my question incorrectly. Let me try to put the question in place. I have to execute a monster query which will have links between multiple tables (abt 5-6 tables). Executing it using HQL may not be a good idea. Hence it was suggested that I should create a view ...
13. create view on database with hibernate forum.hibernate.org
14. Hibernate and Database Views forum.hibernate.org
15. Exposing database contents as a view using Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hi ...iam a newbie to Hibernate and currently using version 3. I have a requirement of exposing data from multiple tables via a view to the calling application . I wanted to know how could this be done using Hibernate Do we have utilities in Hibernate that can create DB Views and retrieve data from there. Please advise some solutions regarding ...
16. Using Hibernate & xdoclet with database views forum.hibernate.org
17. How to use Hibernate with DB2 views forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2, but we are moving to 3 very soon Mapping documents: Dont have one...xdoclet fails because there is not ID Code between sessionFactory.openSession() and session.close(): N/A Full stack trace of any exception that occurs: [hibernatedoclet] (XDocletMain.start 54 ) <
18. Work with a database View forum.hibernate.org
19. Does hibernate Synchronizer support database views? forum.hibernate.org
I am using the following: - mssql 2000. - eclipse 3.2.1 - hibernate synchronizer 3.1.9 I want to generate the mapping file for a database view, but only the tables are being presented on a refresh. The Hibernate documentation says that Hibernate supports views, but does Synchroniser. If it does, are there any caveats? Thanks in Advance
20. Can we do CRUD operations on a database View using hibernate forum.hibernate.org
21. does hibernate support database view forum.hibernate.org
hi everybody i havve a problem i have a view in my db. i created the mapping file with table name as view name and have mapped the appropraite fields ... when i execute my query which fetches data from the view i am not able to return anything . it returns size 0. but while compiling i dont get any ...
22. Implementing Database Views with Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have a very general question: How can I use Hibernate to map database views rathern than conventional table? I see that it is possible to redefine the SQL code for CRUD operation and possibly abstract there on query results on one or more tables. I am searching the documentation online for a more elegant and systematic approach to this ...
23. Get records from database views forum.hibernate.org
I want to read records from a database view called "ArVIfRdeRdtWagen". The view is generated as a the actually JPA Entity called "ArVIfRdeRdtWagen" and the associated composite key "ArVIfRdeRdtWagenId". To read the records I execute: Code: public Collection
24. Hibernate and database view forum.hibernate.org