1. Hibernate Many-To-One Foreign Key Default 0 stackoverflow.com
I have a table where the the parent object has an optional many-to-one relationship. The problem is that the table is setup to default the fkey column to 0. When ...
2. No default constructor for entity for inner class in Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I have two classes. One is the entity class, the other serves as a composite key class. The code is as followed.
3. Default value for primary key column forum.hibernate.org
4. How to use database default in key-property in Composite key forum.hibernate.org
We have a table with following columns in composite key: 1. AddDate 2. UserId 3. Password Below is our mapping file: Code:
5. [SOLVED] Primary Key field: "doesn't have a default val forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:22 am Posts: 12 I've been scratching my head on this one and I'm not sure Hibernate won't play nice with MySQL. I am getting the following error: Code: java.sql.SQLException: Field 'member_id' doesn't have a default value ... (and many more parts of the stack trace) I've tried: - @GeneratedValue(strategy = AUTO) - @GeneratedValue(strategy = ...