1. Hibernation annotations, specify column default value stackoverflow.com
I have a domain object and annotated as follows
2. Is there a way to specify the default value for a column in JPA stackoverflow.com
I would like to specify a default value of productName="Toy" and orderedDate="10 days before" and numHits as "5", so that these translate ...
3. You must specify a valid (non-default) package for your busi forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am a new user to hibernate. I have added hibernate sychronizer as the plugin to generate the hbm files. Whenever I try to generate a hbm files, after filling all the details like database url, driver , pwd when i click on refresh it shows the tables for which to generate the hbm files as it should show But ...
4. How to specify a default value for a column in Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
5. How to specify a default access mode other than 'property' forum.hibernate.org
I'm using Hibernate 2.1 Specifying access="field" for every property, id, many-to-one, etc is bit tedious. Is there a way to speify a default at some level. The DTD did not seem to allow any kind of default for this. Is there a plan to add such a feature? Or is there a way around? Thanks, Yogi
6. How to specify default markers in prepared stmts? forum.hibernate.org
7. How to specify default sql types for user type columns forum.hibernate.org