1. What is the meaning of DOCTYPE in xml file? stackoverflow.com
In hibernate we use configuration and mapping xml files. In xml the first line will be version and then we specify DOCTYPE DTD line. Example: < DOCTYPE hibernate-mapping PUBLIC " -//Hibernate/Hibernate Mapping DTD ...
2. Hibernate DTD coderanch.com
3. OLD DTD warning when using hibernate JPA forum.hibernate.org
Hello forum. My hibernate JPA project (SE application) throws error and not running because old (2.0 ) DTD and therefore won't let me run it when disconnected from the Internet as you probably know. I do all my configuration from persistence.xml . didn't write any hbm file and I didn't had to specify DTD in any file. I don't get where ...
4. How to resolve Hibernate DTDs locally forum.hibernate.org
5. Regarding namespaces for the Hibernate dtd (3.6 migration) forum.hibernate.org
6. using hibernate offline/no dtd from sourceforge forum.hibernate.org
hi all, obviously xml is not one of my special skills ;-)... I have the following question: How can i configure hibernate to not validate against the dtds from sourceforge? I'm running in an appserver environment and use xdoclet to generate my mappings. I know three ways: deleting the dtd-mapping from the template in xdoclet (no validation at all) creating a ...
7. Base URI / DTD forum.hibernate.org
8. Hibernate 2.1.3 DTD url? forum.hibernate.org
9. Parser could not parse hibnernate dtd forum.hibernate.org
I've seen some discussions on this subject, but I could not find a clear answer, so please somebody help me. I am doing a major POC on Hibernate, and these are my first stumbling blocks. I have all Hibernate required jars in the classpath, as well as Hibernate mapping files. Here is my mapping file:
10. Hibernate DTD inconsistent with usage and code! forum.hibernate.org
The problem: ========= 1. The DTD for the SET element doesn't include the "name" attribute 2. All of the examples for Hib 2.1.6 include a name attribute however 3. The code expects (and poorly catches if not present - eg NPE's) a name attribute for all collections. (I've checked out and fixed the code to report this better - patch available ...
11. changes in DTD on hibernate.org ? forum.hibernate.org
Hi gang, I just looked in DTD ( 2.0, on hibernate org ) and discovered that there are new attributes for
12. can't use local DTD forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate has a class called DTDEntityResolver, this class implements an EntityResolver, then Hibernate can validate its xml files offline or online, this EntityResolver is a parsers property, with this tool you can force your application to validate your XML files offline, hibernate makes that, thus, you dont need to change the doctype, if you change the doctype, hibernate doesnt work. if ...
13. redefine dtd forum.hibernate.org
I am trying to use a single xml file for the hibernate mapping document and information for a custom application. I would like to add a custom attribute to the already defined elements (for example a property). I would like to be able to do something like this:
14. Hibernate DTD URI times out/can't be found forum.hibernate.org
in the typical hibernate configuration XML we have a doctype specification: i am finding that this URI: http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibern ... on-3.0.dtd times out quite often, intermittently (but regularly) fails to be found. (it also can take a long time to load, making even a simple editor save an expensive proposition, but that's another rant.) this ...
15. hibernate dtd problem forum.hibernate.org
I am having an issues with me DTD file. My development computer does not have internet access. All of my files containing the following tag are showing an error message: The error message in the IDE (Rational Websphere) is below: Unable to connect to host: "hibernate.sourceforge.net". I tried to put the DTD file ...
16. DTD config for Linux and Windows forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I have one question. I have no connection to internet for server that have the application and i want to know if there is any posible to read mapping dtd file from anywhere in your webapplication project. I mean, if I have in windows (Where I have netbeans) and I put in code for example "C:\...\hibernate-mapping-3.0.dtd" this not work ...
17. Resolve Hibernate DTDs locally forum.hibernate.org
Code: Hi, I would like to keep Hibernate DTDs locally instead of going over the internet at runtime. As per the hibernate developers manual, during the hibernate config parsing, first it searches the DTDs within the classpath and use it if found. Or else it goes over the internet. However, I couldnt get it working. I have kept DTDs within classpath ...
18. uploading DTD locally instead of website forum.hibernate.org
To reduce start up time of application, i wanted to load dtd file locally instead of hibernate website. I updated hibernate dtd file (hibernate-mapping-3.0.dtd, hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd) and all my xml file to load dtd from locally. Following is the line updated. [i]old LIne[/i] [b]http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd[/b] [i]New line[/i] [b]file:///C:/Work/UTE/java code/classes/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd[/b] But i am getting parsing error. Could you please let me know how to ...
19. Hibernate website down -> dtd not available forum.hibernate.org
Apparently the dtd file specified in most configuration files (and the complete hibernate website) wasn't available this night for a couple of hours. To make sure that in the future my programs that rely on hibernate don't crash (because of a timeout for the dtd), I would like to put the used dtd inside my jars. But I've tried that before ...
20. "Don't use old DTDs" only reported on Mac OS X (10 forum.hibernate.org
21. "Don't use old DTDs" only reported on Mac OS X (10 forum.hibernate.org
22. hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd link is not working forum.hibernate.org
23. DTD Reference and XDoclet Issue solved! but don't know how! forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Ok, I am writing this post in a new thread because I really think that this issue deserves some importance. To start with I must say the web-application is now working fine :) which means that the problem is solved however the confusion in my mind is not! :( Basically I have been reading on this DocType problem for ...
24. Hibernate/WebLogic 9 DTD problem forum.hibernate.org
I have a problem with an application that uses Hibernate (3.2.1) and during initialization on our WebLogic Server (9.2.1) it throws the following exception: java.rmi.RemoteException: Error in ejbCreate:; nested exception is: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [hibernate.cfg.xml]; nested exception is java.net.ConnectException: Tried all: '1' addresses, but could not connect over HTTP to server: 'hibernate.sourceforge.net', port: '80' This ...
25. Hibernate dtd for an application, on a system w/o internet forum.hibernate.org
Hi, The problem we are running into is not directly a hibernate issue by itself. We have an J2EE application (comprising of .ear) which uses Hibernate3. We have deployed our application on WebSphere and its working fine. The system where WebSphere is installed does not have any internet connectivity (blocked through firewalls). We are now porting the application onto NetWeaver. Even ...
26. Problems with DTDs access out of Internet forum.hibernate.org
We are facing a problem with the mapping and configuration XML files, because the server where the application is deployed does not access the Internet and the DTD files can not be obtained from web. How can I make the application search for DTDs in a relative path contained in the Application Server (OAS)?
27. How use dynamic-class if DTD doesn't mention it? forum.hibernate.org
I want to use dynamic-class, but Eclipse shows me an error in the mapping file, apparently because the DTD doesn't mention dynamic-class (accessible on web at http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibern ... ng-3.0.dtd ) See also the schema validation stack trace below. Hibernate version: 3.2.5.ga Mapping documents:
28. Where's the latest reverse-engineering DTD? forum.hibernate.org
29. Hibernate DTD unavailable forum.hibernate.org
30. Accessing DTD file locally forum.hibernate.org