1. getting started with envers + hibernate (simple and COMPLETE example) stackoverflow.com
I have Hibernate working and would like to try adding Envers audit/revision functionality but can't seem to figure out what is required. (my example compiles and runs OK and ...
3. difficulties getting a simple envers example to work: problem #34 stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to get a simple envers example to work. I have the Java code working (apparently), and I finally got the org.hibernate.tool.ant.EnversHibernateToolTask to work, but it only ...
4. Unable to add custom logging data in REVINFO in envers stackoverflow.com
I am trying to use Envers for implementing Audit trails. It's creating the audit table
5. Hibernate - Envers - Multiple Audit targets stackoverflow.com
I am already using Hibernate Envers to audit entities that are updated by a user through the UI; however, I also have asynchronous jobs running in the background and would like ...
6. Alternative solutions for Hibernate.Envers stackoverflow.com
i'm planning a historization for my java webapp (spring, hibernate). By googling I found Hibernate.Envers, which seems to be the perfect solution for me. Are there any comparable solutions? Thanks a lot! Jean
7. Hibernate Envers for Doctrine? stackoverflow.com
Doctrine 1.x and 2 both offer some kind of Versionable support in the form of a separate auditing table that tracks changes over time. However, the versions appear to be intended ...
8. forRevisionsOfEntity is slow stackoverflow.com
I'm doing a query for all revisions of a class that are greater than a timestamp using:
9. org.hibernate.MappingException: Type not supported ENVERs stackoverflow.com
I just started getting this error when I introduced a composite primary key. Any ideal as to why? I have been unsuccessful in trying to figure this out.
10. Maker-Checker Support Envers stackoverflow.com
Can any one help me how to solve these use cases for maker-checker functionality using envers. 1) Maker creates a request to create an entity (eg department) ...
11. Whats the difference between @NotAudited and RelationTargetAuditMode.NOT_AUDITED in Hibernate EnVers? stackoverflow.com
Why use both? is it good to use both or would one suffice?
12. Shiro, Hibernate and Envers stackoverflow.com
I've got shiro implemented and it's working quite well. We're now trying to implement envers to do audit logging of our entities in hibernate and that works as well. ...
13. Get complete Envers revisions where a particular object is affected stackoverflow.com
The way revision data is stored each object affected by a revision gets a separate record in the
14. Passing data to envers revision listener stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to store revision comments using Enver's RevisionEntity so that it's in the same table as the revision ID and timestamp and is stored only once even if multiple entities ...
15. Envers custom revision listener stackoverflow.com
I am using Hibernate Envers in a Tomcat environment. It works fine. I do however need to be able to add the username of the user that changed the data that ...
16. Envers on Hibernate 3.5-Beta-2 forum.hibernate.org
17. Hib. Envers: xml based configuration of audited classes forum.hibernate.org
18. envers - multiple audit types forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I would like to have 2 audit types, 1 for changes made by a person through the web interface, and another for logging system changes that happen automatically. System changes are from periodic tasks executed by a scheduler (quartz). In that case, I want to log, the date and time it was run and possibly some other fields as ...
19. Envers not working? forum.hibernate.org
Hi All i am trying to work with envers and hibernate 3.5.3 and issue is that it is creating the _aud tables that it is supposed to but when I try ot update the pojo object that has the @audited annotation on it. There is no insert happenign in the _aud table. the values get saved in the DB for the ...
20. setting up envers 1.0.0 forum.hibernate.org
Hi there, i'm tryin to set up envers to work with my Hibernate 3.2.5 (had to use this one in this special project). I added the listeners to my hibernate.cfg.xml like this:
21. [Envers] forRevisionsOfEntity is slow forum.hibernate.org
I'm doing a query for all revisions of a class that are greater than a timestamp using: Code: AuditReaderFactory.get(emf.createEntityManager()).createQuery().forRevisionsOfEntity(clazz, false, true).add(AuditEntity.revisionProperty("timestamp").gt(existingIndex.lastModified())).getResultList(); This is recreating a @ManyToOne referenced object using the query: Code: select
22. Hibernate, Envers and shiro forum.hibernate.org
I'm trying to get shiro's subject to be audited with envers but it requires that the subject be bound to the thread. By the time my RevisionListener is called I'm in a new thread and no longer have a subject bound to this thread. Anyone have any thoughts on where the best place to get a handle on the event to ...
23. Envers problem forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 am Posts: 3 Hi I'm a newbie so please bare with me! I have this class hierarchy: AbstractEntity --> AbstractNavn --> Navn I would like to use Envers but I keep getting this error: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (GenerateDBSchema) on project MDDExample: An Ant BuildException has occured: org.hibernate.MappingException: Type not supported for ...
24. Envers - support for resetting revision history forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I was wondering if there is any way to reset to revision history on an existing object aside from creating a new object with the values from the initial revision? I would like to be able to have support for resetting all version information as well as reverting back to a given revision number. The best I can do ...
25. help getting Envers ant task to work forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:08 pm Posts: 1 Help! I have been bashing my head against the computer keyboard trying to get the org.hibernate.tool.ant.EnversHibernateToolTask to work. I can't figure out what jar files I need. I am running plain old Java SE6u13. Not Java EE. This is what I have so far: Code: