1. Hibernate 3.5 JPA and JMX stats? forum.hibernate.org
Prior to 3.5 (I believe in 3.2.x) we could associate the SessionFactory with the MXBean like: bean.setSessionFactory(sessionFactory); then just call: registerMBean(bean, ..) I do not see an equavlent way of this in 3.5, the only possible way I see is: setJndiName()..which I believe I'm not using JNDI for lookups, I tried using the PersistenceUnit name, but to no avail.. any points ...
2. How to set the name of the CacheManager for JMX monitoring ? forum.hibernate.org
I am using Hibernate 3.2.6.GA, EhCache 1.4.0, Spring 3.0.5 in a web application deployed on Tomcat 6 using JRE 1.6. I am exposing via JMX the L2 cache management, like this: Code:
3. How to config jcs when using jmx ? forum.hibernate.org
The jboss-service.xml is as below:
4. How to access the Configuration from JMX ? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, In our application we frequently need to read the column width of a string property (typically for validation and for measuring the width of an editable field in a GUI). I already discovered that this information is available by navigation from the Configuration class, e.g. for a class 'Company' and property 'name' [quote]
5. cant call Hibernate from my own JMX forum.hibernate.org
christian wrote: You want "native", see the documentation. Hi. Thank you very much for your replies. I knew the "native", and even the "identity", and read the manual very carefuly before posting. Those options were my last. Sorry for bothering again, but... To avoide the mismatch between the different databases, we designed here an IDGenerator that uses a table (it is ...
6. Resolving TreeCache through JMX forum.hibernate.org
7. JMX in Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
8. Access the Configuration from JMX ? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1.7c Our application deploys Hibernate in a JMX MBean on JBoss and retrieves the SessionFactory using JNDI. Becuase of this the application does not have access the Configuration object. Is there a way to get the Configuration object through the SessionFactory? I need to have a way to look up the metadata in the hibernate files (*.hbm.xml) and also ...
9. org.hibernate.jmx.HibernateService with Weblogic 8.1 sp3 forum.hibernate.org
10. Hibernate JMX StatisticsService and Weblogic 6.1 forum.hibernate.org
11. JMX in Weblogic forum.hibernate.org
12. weblogic JMX hibernate service forum.hibernate.org
13. Hibernate JMX integration issue forum.hibernate.org
Author Message sbnall Post subject: Hibernate JMX integration issue Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:03 pm Newbie Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:38 pm Posts: 3 Hello, I am trying to deploy hibernate components as a JMX compoent. I am using Jboss 3.2.3 on XP having Postgres 7.2 as the datasource. I am using Hibernate version 3.1. BTW, I ...
14. jmx mbean with hibernate forum.hibernate.org
I am developing one jmx mbean, it's function is persisting my class with hibernate, when i start mbean, and run a short time, there are no problem, but anthor day, when I call it again, it encounts exception as follow: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.TransactionException (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled) at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:217) at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:126) at ...
15. problem with JMX and HibernateTransactionManager forum.hibernate.org
16. NoClassLoadersfound4 : net.sf.hibernate.jmx.HibernateService forum.hibernate.org
17. I developed an improvment for HB JMX Service. What do I do? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I was faced with the problem of declaring an HB SessionFactory as a JMX service (using the HibernateService class) but I was impossibilitated from declaring mapped classes. Basically as it stands at the moment, the HibernateService MBean allows only to specify a mapResources property which is a comma separated list of .hbm.xml files. I changed the current service in order ...
18. Hibernate JMX integration forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Is anybody has used JMX to control Hibernate Second Level Cache? I have integrated the JMX but I am able to see only higher level data. I am looking for region level Objects loaded, Memory Usage, Hit Count & Miss Count. Also is there any way to reload the region level cache? Please help me on these. I am using ...
19. jmx integartion forum.hibernate.org