1. Writting a Custom LDAP Persister forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I'm having troubles trying to write my own persister to be used with all of the power of hibernate, with a ldap storage environement. First lets explain what I did to get it working : I wrote an ldap component that connects and retreives the information I need in my ldap data store. This worked well as I tested it ...
2. Connecting to LDAP using Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
3. LDAP Persistance forum.hibernate.org
4. LDAP Persistance forum.hibernate.org
5. Hibernate with LDAP forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I'd like to know if its possible to connect to an LDAP repository using Hibernate. I use a JDBC-LDAP bridge to connect to LDAP. Any help is appreciated. At present I have no alternative since all our data is stored in a RDBMS and LDAP and we plan to move entirely over to LDAP.
6. LDAP and Hibernate - Is this possible? forum.hibernate.org