1. EJB3 - @Column(insertable="false") question stackoverflow.com
I'm building a J2SE application with EJB3 and an Oracle Express Edition DB. My problem is like that - I set an EntityBean in my project which matches a table in the ...
2. Unexpected JPA error:Invalid column name stackoverflow.com
Using jboss5.1.x, ejb3.0 This was driving me crazy for two day now: I am trying simple where clauses query and I keep on getting that error:
this is what I get with JPSQL query:
3. EJB 3 Entities multiple columns same object reference problem stackoverflow.com
I have an entity A that have 3 attributes having reference to another entity B. From a relational POV, this is fine because I may have 3 different ids from table B ...
4. Way to specify table column index using EJB 3 annotations? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: hibernate-3.0beta1 with hibernate-annotations-3.0alpha1 Does anyone know if there is a way to annotate a property so that when you use SchemaExport to create the database schema in the database server that it creates indexes for specified columns? For example, I have a Person object which has firstName, middleName, and lastName properties. I want to create indexes in the database ...
5. EJB Column annotation forum.hibernate.org
org.hibernate.AnnotationException: Cannot find the expected secondary table: no