1. How to make a java project from a Websphere ear work with JPA stackoverflow.com
I have an EAR installed in Websphere 6.1. Development is done in Eclipse, but using a simple Java project and updating the *.java and *.class files directly to the server. I ...
2. several EARs, JPA and interfaces stackoverflow.com
I have working app1.ear, containing:
3. Accessing persistance file from another project stackoverflow.com
I have an EJB project setup in the following way
4. I need EJBs deployed in separate EARs to share the same PersistenceUnit. How? stackoverflow.com
I have defined a set of entities in project A (JPA annotations). This project has 3 artifacts (using maven): A client-jar:jar which holds the entity classes themselves, an ejb-jar:ejb which holds ...
5. several ears, GF3, EJB 3 and JPA coderanch.com
Hi all! As my project becomes larger and difficult to test, I decided to split my single good-working ear in several ears, some of them running as a standalone "service". And stucked in cross-ear communication. Please help, what am I doing wrong? I've simplified everything, only two ears left with no success, going mad EAR1: persistence.jar (JPA POJO classes, implementing interfaces ...