1. How to make a weak entity using EJB 3.0 stackoverflow.com
suppose I have an entity "Employee", and an entity "Address". An employee has an address associated to him/her. In a relational database sense, the Address table would be considered a weak ...
2. Keep all entities in one ejb module stackoverflow.com
There are few applications that use java persistence. Each application has its own set of entities that represents the same tables in DB. For instance, application A has entities for Table1, ...
3. Interface between two related JPA entities stackoverflow.com
The scenario is as below (tables shown)
4. Why JPA entity class and its methods must not be declared final? stackoverflow.com
I think that it makes sense for the entity variables to not be final as they are synchronized with the DB, but why for class and methods ??
5. Entity is not deployed stackoverflow.com
I'm learning EJB now. When I deploy my project to glassfish server. One of my entity beans wasn't deployed. But the other 2 work properly. Here's the entity bean's code:
6. I can't use Entity Class (JPA) in Netbeans7.0 stackoverflow.com
I tried to use Entity Class (JPA) in Netbeans7.0 but It doesn't work.
7. when persisting an entity with auto generated PK in JPA stackoverflow.com
I have a Table with name
8. EJB entity 3.0 vs Hibernate coderanch.com
Ultra-high performance 1. Lazy initialization for collections for objects (uses runtime bytecode enhancement - no need to implement interfaces) 2. Outer join fetching to initialize a graph of associated objects in a single select (for databases with ANSI-style or Oracle-style outerjoins) 3. Batch fetching Association roles may be fetched predictively, by batch 4. Support for optimistic locking with versioning/timestamping Allows a ...
9. I can't use Entity Class (JPA) in Netbeans7.0 . java-forums.org
10. Entities EJB vs. Hibernate Framework forum.hibernate.org
Since this Forum does not has a search engine I would appreciate if someone let me know wheter a thread like this has already been posted and its url. I built this thread to know all topics related with this comparison when implementing a DBAccess arch. What's better, why, which one do you recommend, and so on. Thanks.
11. begging for advice on best way to handle entities in ejb 3.0 forum.hibernate.org
Upgrading to ejb 3.0 from hibernate 3.0.2 and having many woes. First issue: Let's say I have a User object, who has a UserStatus, and many Roles. I load the User in one session to a form, it is submitted to be saved in another session. If i call em.merge(User), I get the TransientObjectException for the UserStatus. ok, makes sense, its ...
12. EJB3 entities - hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hi! I am using EJB3 persistence API's to create my entities ie JPA. However, I am not using the complete EJB3 architecture of session beans, entities etc. I want to use hibernate as my persistence provider. My client will be a standalone java program which will be calling my entities. Has anybody worked on this architecture? My doubt is: 1) I ...