1. Which EJB 3 persisent provider should I use? stackoverflow.com
I are using EJB 3 on a fairly large J2EE project, by default with Netbeans sets the persistent provider for the entity beans to TopLink. There is the option to change ...
2. Persistence provider caller does not implement the EJB3 spec stackoverflow.com
WARN [Ejb3Configuration] Persistence provider caller does not implement the EJB3 spec correctly. PersistenceUnitInfo.getNewTempClassLoad er() is null. How do you get rid of the above warning?
3. JPA and EJB : No Persistence provider stackoverflow.com
I am trying to connect to a stateless EJB over webservice and get No Persistence provider erro when trying to acces JPA. It works however if I test it from inside ...
4. Not accessing ejb remote interface when use hibernate jpa 2 provider coderanch.com
5. Websphere 6.1 + EJB 3.0 pack + Hibernate 3.4 as JPA provider forum.hibernate.org
Hi I am trying to migrate an application from JBoss to Websphere 6.1 with Hibernate as JPA provider, i am having problem in persisting an entity. it looks like the flush does not work automatically, i went thru many forums and tried different configurations by embedding hibernate provider and thru sharedlib etc.. but no luck, below is the sample code, Code: ...
6. can we use Hibernate with Dom4J entity mode as EJB3 provider forum.hibernate.org
7. Persistence provider caller does not implement the EJB3 spec forum.hibernate.org