1. How to Configure Hibernate with Eclipse Galileo stackoverflow.com
Can someone tell me how to configure hibernate (Annotations) with Eclipse?
2. how to configure hibernate 3.3 in eclipse galileo? stackoverflow.com
i am working on galileo but i am not able to find the plugin for hibernate 3.3 can anybody send me the plugin link please. it's urgent. and also send me ...
3. How to create my first hibernate enable web application in eclipse galileo? stackoverflow.com
I need your help to develop my first web application using hibernate capabilities in eclipse Galileo (3.5). I already downloaded JBoss Tools for Hibernate related to eclipse Galileo and copied it to ...
4. configure hibernate with mysql in eclipse galileo java-forums.org
5. Hibernate3.5+Eclipse Galileo+Postgresql 8.4 forum.hibernate.org
Hi Volks, I encountered a problem while trying to setup Hibernate and Postgresql on Eclipse. The following Exception was obtained when i tried to run the java code: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/persistence/Cacheable at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder.determineCacheSettings(AnnotationBinder.java:953) at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder.bindClass(AnnotationBinder.java:596) at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.processArtifactsOfType(AnnotationConfiguration.java:636) at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.secondPassCompile(AnnotationConfiguration.java:359) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.generateDropSchemaScript(Configuration.java:838) at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport.
6. Use of Hibernate with Eclipse 3.5.x Galileo forum.hibernate.org
7. Eclipse-Galileo doesn't recognize ' localhost ' in url forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate doesn't recognize "hibernate.connection.url" value or "hibernate.connection.username" value. Eclipse-Galileo indicates that 'localhost' and 'cs' are spelled incorrectly. On a previously functional web application, hibernate fails to make a connection to mysql database 'd170'. 'localhost' in c:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts is 127.0.0.1. mysql-connector-java-5.1.7-bin.jar is in the proper place in the application server applib. This appears to be an easy problem, but I've spent several hours ...