1. 'ALTER TABLE' cannot be performed because table does not exist stackoverflow.com
I'm using JPA 2 with Eclipselink 2 and a Derby in memory db for my tests. When I start my little test programm I get the following exception:
[EL Warning]: ...
2. Maven and the " is not a known entity type" error stackoverflow.com
I generated a maven project with the quickstart archetype. So I obtained the following project structure:
3. How can I use derby in memory with jpa2? stackoverflow.com
Regardless of the following persistence.xml configuration the database is persisted on disk.
4. Can't connect application to database stackoverflow.com
I have a problem connecting my Web app to the database using Eclipses datasource explorer. This is what I did: Maybe i did configure wrong the driver. This ...
5. @SequenceGenerator with DerbyEmbedded Problem stackoverflow.com
I m actually trying to learn JPA, and i'm having some trouble with @SequenceGenerator.