1. Hibernate code generation in eclipse isnt generating all my tables (weird) stackoverflow.com
Im just getting my head around java and eclipse. Im trying to use the hibernate plugin to generate my java classes. Yesterday I created a table in mysql and managed to (after ...
2. Generate service layer with Hibernate stackoverflow.com
3. eclipselink does not generate tables from annotated JPA classes stackoverflow.com
My IDE is eclipse -Helios and I am using mojarra jsf, mysql, eclipselink for jpa. In my project, if I create the tables manually in mysql, I can see those tables in ...
4. maven / eclipse JPA project and Entity generation? stackoverflow.com
Im a bit confused about this :
5. is it possible to generate java class file with hibernate annotation from mysql table in eclispe stackoverflow.com
I have mysql table with various fields. Is it possible to automatic generate java file in eclispe with mapping of mysql table columns with java fields and getters and setters
6. Is there a way (e.g. an Eclipse plugin) to automatically generate a DTO from an Entity (JPA)? stackoverflow.com
I would like a plain forward DTO generation tool that would either
7. Generate DDL for JPA 2.0 with EclipseLink stackoverflow.com
I've created my model classes with JPA 2.0 annotations. At runtime, I will use EclipseLink 2.2.0, but I've been careful to use only pure JPA annotations in my model classes. Now, how ...
8. Hibernate "generated by hibernate tools" stackoverflow.com
When I generate the hibernate classes in eclipse all the class files are being updated although now real change was made in the database. The only change in most of the ...
9. Error while using JPA Tool to generate tables from Entities stackoverflow.com
In my project I have made a simple entity named Car. It is marked with the Entity annotation and I also added the Id annotation. When I rightclick the project and ...
10. How to generate intermediate tables from JPA2 models in eclipse stackoverflow.com
I have to objects, User and Company and they have a one to many relationship. A user can have multiple companies. I want to model this in a database using three ...
11. EclipseLink (JPA 2.0) generates an erronous query for MySQL coderanch.com
12. Generate Table createion sql from an Eclipse plugin forum.hibernate.org
I have an eclipse plugin that is a builder that will take a file annotated with xdoclet2 annotations and create the HBM.XML file from it every time the source file is saved. What I want is the ability to generate table drop and creation code form inside the the plugin. Are there any classes that I can call to make this ...
13. Exception when generating peers with Eclipse plugin forum.hibernate.org
Hello all, i'm trying to make a reverse engineering of a group of classes on an Oracle database. I want to generate the peers with hibernate to access the classes from java. I use the following version: org.hibernate.eclipse_3.2.0.beta9a Eclipse version: Version: 3.2.2 - Build id: M20070212-1330 I installed the plugin in Eclipse, created a configuration: driver: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver hibernate.dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect I can ...
14. how can i add hibernate code generation button into eclipse? forum.hibernate.org
15. Hibernate code generation not working in eclipse forum.hibernate.org