2. JPA: how to make a field auto increment stackoverflow.com
I use Eclipselink as my JPA provider, how can I make a field auto increment?
3. Sum Time field values in JPA stackoverflow.com
I'm having a problem with aggregate SUM function in JPA (Eclipselink v.2.1.2) which is executed on MySql database. I need to sum values in a field of type 'TIME'. But, executed ...
4. EclipseLink JPA secondary server stackoverflow.com
hoping someone may tell me if there is a way to provide automatic redundancy using JPA. We're currently using EclipseLink but can change should another provider have a suitable solution) and ...
5. Problem with JPA, EclipseLink and case sensitive mysql stackoverflow.com
My application is working fine in a Windows environment, but when I'm trying to test in a linux server, I have a problem with the JPA EclipseLink sql generated. I created ...
6. NamedQueries problem with Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I used NanedQueries (as follows) in my JPA project Eclipselink as persistence provider:
7. how to connect to MySql with Hbernate using Eclipse stackoverflow.com
I'm new to the hibernate and eclipse. I successfully did it with Derby by watching a youtube video. Now I want to do it with MySql. I was successful to connect MySQL ...
8. JPA causes trouble for itself stackoverflow.com
I'm using JPA/EclipseLink, it throws this exception
Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'NAME' in 'field list'Below is the generated query:
Call: SELECT id, DTYPE, fullname, NAME, code FROM ...
9. Configure Java--->Hibernate--->MySql in Eclipse. coderanch.com
10. Eclipse hibernate Wizard doesn't have MySql dialect forum.hibernate.org
11. how do i connect mysql to Hibernate in eclipse forum.hibernate.org