1. Easiest way of programatically checking that a class has a valid JPA defintion stackoverflow.com
I'm working with many classes which are annotated with
2. Is there any advantage for using a library other than Hibernate for JPA? stackoverflow.com
I've been using JPA for some time now and been in projects where we've used both Hibernate Annotations and Toplink Essentials. AFAIK the project leader chose Toplink because Netbeans had it ...
3. JPA 2.0 Implementations comparison : Hibernate 3.5 vs EclipseLink 2 vs OpenJPA 2 stackoverflow.com
What's your choice? Do You have any suggestions and experience? I'm developing an application with Hibernate 3.5 and Spring 3.0 Pros:
5. Migration issue - Kodo/OpenJPA to EclipseLink stackoverflow.com
I have an environment setup with Java EE (weblogic 10.0). Thus, Kodo/OpenJPA is used as the JPA implementation. For some reasons I want to migrate to EclipseLink. Now I have the ...
6. Libraries for hash partitioning/Sharding with JPA stackoverflow.com
My department has decided move to hash partitioning/sharding for some of our large Oracle databases. We will be splitting our entities across different schemas. I've been tasked to do ...
7. PersistenceException when running SynchronizeMappings stackoverflow.com
I have eclipse java project using apache