1. EclipseLink: Query to MappedSuperclass fails stackoverflow.com
My application is a store selling fishes, aquariums etc. I want to get a list of top 10 items among all the items based on sales count. I use the following ...
2. How do I query for only superclass entities in a jpql query? stackoverflow.com
I have the following entities:
I can find all the subclasses (RecurringOrderEntity) with the following jpql:
3. How to get JPQL queries autocompolete for me in Eclipse3.5 stackoverflow.com
How to get JPQL queries autocompoleted for me in Eclipse. (note: Idon't want to use thrid party tools, BTW, JBoss Hibernate tools cannot work with me, I think it needs hibernate specific ...
4. jpa avoid query stackoverflow.com
i have the next class
5. JPA 2 query giving strange behavior on OR clause stackoverflow.com
I have a JPA 2 query that is driving me nuts. A SurveyQuestion may have an Organization. Here's the mapping within SurveyQuestion
Organization has ...
6. JPA: querying FK stackoverflow.com
I'm using EclipseLink(JPA 2.0) under Netbeans 7.0 with JDK 7. Adding more, this is a JavaSE. I have this tables, Employee and Record where in the relation is Employee(1) --- (*)Records. Adding more ...
7. How to write JPA query with boolean condition stackoverflow.com
In my project i am using JPA 2.0 with eclipselink inplementation, an I have following problem: I have defined entity with boolean column:
8. Problem Migrating a ntive query from Hibernate to EclipseLink 2.0 stackoverflow.com
I'll appreciate if anyone can point me to a solution as to why I could be getting the error below in an attempt to execute the following query which caused no ...
9. Is it possible to do a query inside a JPA entity? (EclipseLink, Jersey, Jackson JSON) stackoverflow.com
I have two entities Task and TaskStatus. A task can have a history of TaskStatuses (1-n). I listed them below (stripped down to remove clutter).
10. How use Hibernate Tools to execute JPQL Queries? stackoverflow.com
I need to make some tests with JPQL, so I'm trying do that with Hibernate Tools, but when I try open the session factory appears this : Could not locate TransactionManager ...