1. Automatically create Entities from database stackoverflow.com
2. How to make an entity out of a join table without primary key stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to generate JPA entities out of an existing database having an "interesting" design. Database has a table called UserSet, which can have links to several other UserSets. There is a ...
3. How to choose that which ORM would be feasible for or Application? e.g if we are using Linq then why not hibernate stackoverflow.com
How to choose that which ORM would be feasible for a web Application? e.g if we are using Linq then why not nhibernate? and Which one is better and why ...
4. Does Hibernate update an entity that has not changed? stackoverflow.com
5. java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException when updating an entity stackoverflow.com
I am new to JPA and I am experiencing the following problem, probably due to a not sufficient understanding of cascade and associations? I have two entities which are in a ...
6. Hibernate - native SQL + non-managed entities + collections stackoverflow.com
This documentation chapter explains how to return non-managed entities for native queries. Is it possible for those entities to have collections of other non-managed entities?
7. Entities with Foreign Key references to phantom tables & entities stackoverflow.com
I have an existent legacy DDL which I've to map onto JPA. I've already mapped the USERS SQL table to an USERS JPA @Entity.
8. SQL and refrenced entities forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.1 Name and version of the database you are using: Oracle 8 Hi This is a general question Is there a way when I am using SQL to run the queries against the database through Hibernate to make Hibernate fetch the referenced objects without me explicit writing it in the SQL. This problem is extremely obvious when I am ...