1. Hibernate Annotations self referencing class? stackoverflow.com
I have defined this Entity class, but it does not seem to save the children to the database. Any ideas?
2. Annotations and entity manager NOT in core in 3.5.x? forum.hibernate.org
3. Need new entitymanager and/or annotations for core 3.2.cr3? forum.hibernate.org
I tried using the July 6th 3.2.0.CR3 release of core in my EJB3 application and got the exception below. Do we need a new EntityManager and/or Annotations release (I don't see a refresh posted for them)? I don't get this exception with: 2006-07-10 21:40:00,566 INFO - Hibernate EntityManager 3.2.0.CR1 2006-07-10 21:40:00,597 INFO - Hibernate Annotations 3.2.0.CR1 2006-07-10 21:40:00,597 INFO - Hibernate ...
4. what version of annotations and entityManager should we use forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am using the latest version of hiberante Core with annotations and enity Manager as suggested by the posts. Due to the consistency I am having I have decided to downgrade to version core 3.1.3 as it is a proven production version, I would like to know which version of annotations and entitymanager should I use with this version of ...
5. Tomcat 5.5 / Hibernate Annotations EntityManager 3.2 Probl forum.hibernate.org
Hello all, I have gotten Hibernate Annotations and the EntityManager working in my J2SE 5 environment w/o issue. I create a JAR file with all of the hibernate annotated classes and have a persistence.xml file in the META-INF directory of the my JAR file with all the hibernate properties. This setup works fine in J2SE. However, when running as a web ...
6. Maven annotations and entity manager depend on core 3.3.1.GA forum.hibernate.org