1. Reusable Hibernate EntityManager (J2SE) stackoverflow.com
we are developing a J2SE application and we are using Hibernate for our persistence layer. For our database access I created a singleton class that has all the necessary methods to ...
2. How to prevent non-repeatable query results using persistence API in Java SE? stackoverflow.com
I am using Java SE and learning about the use of a persistence API (toplink-essentials) to manage entities in a Derby DB. Note: this is (distance learning) university work, but it ...
3. JPA 2 - Using the EntityManager in JavaSE - a couple of questions stackoverflow.com
I have a couple questions regarding using the entity manager in a JavaSE environment. I'm using the repository pattern to perform my CRUD operations on the database. There will be a base ...
4. J2SE JPA sharing Connections with EntityManager java.net
em = emf.createEntityManager();
5. EntityManager returned as null in Java SE forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am getting a null EntityManager in Java SE. Following is my META-INF/persistence.xml. Please help. Code: