1. Is Hibernate entity callback methods are only called by using EntityManager stackoverflow.com
Hi I used Spring's HibernateTemplate to save entity, I also add call back method like this
but I found this callback ...
2. Hibernate v3.6 : Issue with the EntityManager method "refresh" stackoverflow.com
The following code throws an exception when invoking "em.refresh(p)":
When debugging the code, we see that Hibernate ...
3. Does EntityManager's find() method create new instance of JPA class? stackoverflow.com
I'm a bit confused. The question is in title, and here's why I'm asking.
I have JSF + JPA web-application running on a single VM.
And an JPA class has
4. Is entity callback methods are called by using EntityManager forum.hibernate.org
5. Passing EntityManager reference between methods doesn't work forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 pm Posts: 6 I apologize in advance for a lengthy post but I guess I need to support my query with code. I am coding for a system which has 12 database instances. All databases have the same number and name of tables but the data is different (of course). Depending on a URL ...
6. Issue with the EntityManager method "refresh" and Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hey, The following code throws an exception when invoking "em.refresh(p)": 1: EntityManager em = emf.createEntityManager(); 2: em.getTransaction().begin(); 3: 4: Product p = new Product("J&D", 35.0,"Whisky"); 5: em.persist(p); 6: 7: em.refresh(p); 8: em.getTransaction().commit(); 9: em.close(); When debugging the code, we see that Hibernate didn't write the record into the DB at line 6. He does is like foreseen - when it's required, ...
7. EntityManager's methods doubts forum.hibernate.org
8. Semantics of EntityManager.contains() method forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I'm having a problem with hibernate's implementation of the EntityManager interface - specifically the contains() method, and I'd appreciate any help you can offer. My application works with a complex graph of objects, and implements the session per request pattern, using detached objects while the graph is constructed and merging when it comes to persist. This application works exclusively ...