1. How can i get the session object if i have the entitymanager stackoverflow.com
How can i retrieve the session if am using entitymanager or how can i ...
2. EntityManager.merge() issues SELECT's on all entities in the object graph stackoverflow.com
I'm using JPA 2 and Hibernate 3. I noticed that calling
3. EJB 3 + JPA2 = Deserialized Object with null fields stackoverflow.com
I have a JPA Annotated Object and a EJB remote interface in one jar and the EJB Stateless implementation with the Entity Manager injected deployed in a war file. My client ...
4. Managing a Derived, Read-Only Object with an EntityManager? forum.hibernate.org
Hi I'm building an application with Hibernate 3.5.6 and Spring. The application defines objects that are mapped onto a number of database tables and are managed successfully by an EntityManager. Now I want to create a 'derived' object which contains fields that are drawn from several different existing tables. The POJO is simple to define. The SQL query that delivers a ...
5. Problem trying to re-attach objects when using EntityManager forum.hibernate.org
Using Hibernate 3.2.6GA and EntityManager 3.3.2GA Let's say I have created the following set of classes (pseudo/partial code) User dbId DB generatedlong loginid unique string name string firstname string