1. Problem with "not (a, b) in (select ...)" in JPA query using Hibernate EntityManager stackoverflow.com
Observation: This is a repost of a question I asked at the Hibernate forum but got no response. I have a simple graph structure like this (in MySQL):
2. Why in JPA EntityManager queries throw NoResultException but find does not? stackoverflow.com
Can somebody tell me the intrinsic reasons why in the JPA 1.0 EntityManager when retrieving an Object via find, you have to deal with null if not found, but when using ...
3. use of entityManager.createNativeQuery(query,foo.class) stackoverflow.com
I would like to return a List of Integers from a javax.persistence.EntityManager.createNativeQuery call Why is the following incorrect? entityManager.createNativeQuery("Select P.AppID From P", Integer.class); specifically why do I get "...Unknown entity: java.lang.Integer" Would I have to ...
4. What does JPA EntityManager.getSingleResult() return for a COUNT query? stackoverflow.com
5. EntityManager's named query are slow where as JPAEntityManager's Expression query are faster stackoverflow.com
I am using Weblogic 10.3 and EJB3 with TopLinks(EclipseLinks) JPA implementation. I am facing an issue with my named queries, which are performing slow. However If I use EclipseLinks JPAEntityManager's Expression ...
6. Oracle query Java EE, Entity Manager stackoverflow.com
If I have an Oracle database, with structure, SCHEMA/TABLE1 SCHEMA/TABLE2 and I want to create a query to select all rows from Table1, would it be, "Select x from SCHEMA.TABLE1 x"
7. JPA - Entity Manager Query coderanch.com
8. Avoid query binding on EntityManager initialization forum.hibernate.org
Hi to all, this is my first post here, and i want to say that this forum looks awesome, it has a lot of content. I have the next situation: I'm working on struts 2 application with Hibernate JPA, so i defined a custom interceptor to initialize an EntityManager if is null or something like that, but i see that when ...