1. java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: NONE forum.hibernate.org
I am getting this run time exception when I am running my hello world program using JPA . The code is as mentioned below -- // Second unit of work EntityManager newEm = emf.createEntityManager(); EntityTransaction newTx = newEm.getTransaction(); newTx.begin(); //Exception is thrown at this point List messages = newEm.createQuery("select m from Message m order by m.text asc").getResultList(); for (Object m : ...
2. [Hibernate+Teiid]java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: BIG_INTEGER forum.hibernate.org
3. java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: INSTANCE forum.hibernate.org
Getting this error. Code: 10-Aug-2011 13:59:26 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke SEVERE: Allocate exception for servlet Controller java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: INSTANCE at org.hibernate.type.BasicTypeRegistry.
4. NoSuchFieldError: tokenTypeToASTClassMap forum.hibernate.org
Hi folks, I've been reading the forum and appreciate all of the useful information here, which has helped me tremendously. I'm running WebLogic 7.0 sp2 and have gotten Hibernate 3 to run successfully there. I went through the antlr issue described here on the forum, and was able to put Hibernate's antlr version in the weblogic classpath. However, there seems to ...
5. java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: tokenTypeToASTClassMap forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I get the same error, I am using Eclipse 3.21 with Hibernate 3.2.2, Struts 1.3.5, Spring 2.0.2 and many other open source in a big projet. I have the Exadel plugin installed and others. The most simple HQL request <=> "select o from MyEntity as o" throwed the above exception. No more info from nowhere. ANTL is a parser used ...
6. NoSuchFieldError: tokenTypeToASTClassMap forum.hibernate.org