I in our project we have a refactoring of package structure recently. Now the thing is that we have blobs in the table and templates that refer to earlier package structure. and now its giving SerializationException while reading blob which stores Serialized objects in it. What should be the best way to handle and update this exception?
2. net.sf.hibernate.type.SerializationException forum.hibernate.org
I'm using hibernatesynch to create the mapping files for an application, here is the file produced,
3. net.sf.hibernate.type.SerializationException forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, for a column "value" of hibernate type "serializable"
4. net.sf.hibernate.type.SerializationException: forum.hibernate.org
I am getting this exception when trying to run a select query. Java version: 1.4.2_04 Hibernate version:2.7 DB: oracle OS: windows. My mapping file:
5. org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deseria forum.hibernate.org
Author Message DaveSegal Post subject: org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deseria Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:33 pm Newbie Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:49 pm Posts: 19 I am getting the referenced exception: org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deserialize I am using a plain POJO with immutable custom classes for properties. (I plan to write private setters, but for now I am ...
6. SerializationException forum.hibernate.org
Hi all I have this error org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deserialize My .hbm.xml file is
7. org.hibernate.type.SerializationException forum.hibernate.org
Hello! I have done a program running with hsqldb and everything goes perfect. Now I am running it with MySQL and the program fails in every query referenced to a particular table in the database. This table contains one object Calendar, one object Hashtable and the rest are simple Strings. The error is "could not deserialize". The rest of the queries ...
8. SerializationException when doing deserialization with HQSQL forum.hibernate.org
Hi Folks, I am getting an org.hibernate.type.SerializationException when trying to load an object using Hibernate 3.2.4SP1. I am using HQSQL running as a in-memory database. Mapping where this exception takes place is a simple one-to-one mapping (based on primary key association), as follows: