1. JPA and Hibernate Fetch ignoring Associations? stackoverflow.com
I have JPA entity (Object A) with a One-Many owning relationship (Object B) in an ArrayList. I want to be able to query (either Hibernate or JPA) for Object A without having ...
2. Multiple JQPL fetch joins fail with Hibernate stackoverflow.com
Using Hibernate 3.6.7 and JPA 2, I cannot have two fetch joins in one query. Entity has a self referencing field called parent. localizedTexts is an
3. jpa fetch join query stackoverflow.com
This is how my domain looks:
4. eager fetching of entity associations using a jpql query forum.hibernate.org
when I call the following query similar to the below: 'select u from User as a join fetch groups ' On the first call of the query : I receive the auction entity with an eagerly fetched 1:m or m:m association groups. on the second call of the query , the query is cached and the auction is returned with a ...
5. JPQL Eager Fetch Plan Configuration Question forum.hibernate.org
Hello All, I am currently evaluating ORM solutions, including Hibernate 3.2 and KODO 4.1 running in Glassfish v1. I have the following scenario where I have 2 entities with a lazy one-to-one bi-directional relationship : AC <-- AP I have written a query to return a list of AC objects and want to fetch the related AP objects as well : ...