1. difference between left join and left join fetch in hibernate stackoverflow.com
I am trying to understand the difference between left join and left join fetch in hibernate Can anyone explan this? Thanks
2. hibernate left join fetch question coderanch.com
I am doing some volunteer work for the local school district. We are using Hibernate for O/R mapping, and for general searches, we don't need much of the object graph returned. So I set fetch="join" in the XML for the parts of the object graph we want returned. However, we saw that Hibernate was doing n + 1 selects. Turns out ...
3. Additional query for left outher join fetching of subtypes forum.hibernate.org
4. left join fetch forum.hibernate.org
I have a business domain class called Call and it has a List of Objects called Action. Onnce the Action class is populated with values I set the Call object in its set method and add the Action Object into the List of Action objects in the Call class. So to do that I use the following ql, String hql="from Call ...
5. Hibernate hql query : setMaxResult with LEFT JOIN FETCH forum.hibernate.org
6. lazy=true and left join fetch forum.hibernate.org
Hi , I have a mapping like this, i give it one-to-many the lazy=true and i want to use left join fetch to get my two children list, here is my query
7. Using left join fetch in HQL forum.hibernate.org
Section 9.3 of the manual says In addition, a "fetch" join allows associations to be initialized along with their parent objects, using a single select. This is particularly useful in the case of a collection. from eg.Cat as cat inner join fetch cat.mate left join fetch cat.kittens Which models exactly what I have, class A which has a one to one ...
8. Left join fetch question forum.hibernate.org
breidenr Post subject: Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:06 pm Beginner Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:55 am Posts: 28 Location: Dallas, TX Well, I have not has success getting this to work. Here is all the relevant stuff: Code: package webedi.mailbox.data; import java.io.Serializable; import java.util.SortedSet; import java.util.TreeSet; import org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils; import webedi.mailbox.service.document.PurchaseOrder; import webedi.mailbox.service.document.Status; import webedi.mailbox.service.vendor.Vendor; import webedi.mailbox.util.MailboxDateConverter; /** ...
9. Question about "left join fetch" forum.hibernate.org
res = session.find( "select he " + "from vo.Ensaio e " + "left join e.historicoEnsaios he where e.tabela = ?", tabela, Hibernate.STRING );
10. left join fetch forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I'd like to get some help on this simple issue, possibly due to my ignorance of SQL. I have a simple class that contains a set mapped as one-to-many. When I use the left join fetch to hidrate the collection with one select, I get as a result each one class of the 'one' end of the relation per item ...
11. "left fetch join" supposed to work like this? forum.hibernate.org
I'm using Hibernate 2.1.1. My mapping files were generated with Middlegen R3. ------------------ Mapping file ------------------ MpRequisicaoSq044 Code:
17. Using left join fetch with Criterion forum.hibernate.org
18. LEFT JOIN FETCH in a Criteria query? forum.hibernate.org
19. Left Join Fetch: With great humility, I ask for your help forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:50 pm Posts: 5 We have a very large system that we have been migrating to Hibernate 3.05. For us, Hibernate 3.05 has given us a significant performance advantage over Hibernate 2.x with its ability to perform multiple (eager) left join fetches of collections within the same hql statement by having lifted the cartesian-product restriction ...
20. any collection and left join fetch forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I would like to know if it is possible to use left join fetch with any collection type. My mapping is the following: ...
21. left join fetch not returning any data forum.hibernate.org
22. left join condition using setFetchmode forum.hibernate.org
23. left join fetch question... forum.hibernate.org
I have this query: from CustomerActivitySector cca where cca.customer_id.customer_id=:x left join fetch cca.activity_sector_id Is there something wrong with the syntax? Why am i having this error?: Exception in thread "main" org.hibernate.HibernateException: org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: unexpected token: left near line 1, column 92 [from com.ibm.pli.databeans.CustomerActivitySector cca where cca.customer_id.customer_id=:x left join fetch cca.activity_sector_id left join fetch cca.customer_id] at com.ibm.pli.DAO.AbstractDAO.handleException(AbstractDAO.java:116) at com.ibm.pli.DAO.CustomerActivitySectorDAO.find(CustomerActivitySectorDAO.java:115) at com.ibm.pli.model.test.MyTest.testRetrieval(MyTest.java:38)
24. left join fetch a collection forum.hibernate.org
i have a problem fetching a dataobjects collection. let's say we have a UserGroup that contains a collection of Users. when selecting all usergroups, i want to load all users at once. i do select ug from UserGroup ug left join fetch ug.users this returns all usergroups not only once, but every single usergroup multiplied with the users.size(). to avoid this, ...
25. problem with left join fetch forum.hibernate.org
i have the following tables Table1 ID NAME Table2 ID DESCR TABLE1_ID NULLABLE, Foreign key referencing ID of Table1 Hql: from Table1 rs left join fetch rs.table2 sgms A null pointer exception is thrown when executing the above hql...but if i remove "fetch" from the hql statement it works fine. Can you help me resolve this? Table1.hbm.xml ---------- ----------
26. Need help with left join fetch not behaving as I expect forum.hibernate.org
Author Message olddave Post subject: Need help with left join fetch not behaving as I expect Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:25 am Newbie Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 pm Posts: 12 Hi, I have read chapter 19 of the user guide, lots of posts found via google, but maybe I have misunderstood something as I do not ...