1. NHibernate: What are the options for fetching multiple entities in one query? stackoverflow.com
The NHibernate Book discusses very briefly queries that fetch several queries at the same time. They only show how to do this with the native CreateSQLQuery command. ...
2. How can I write an HQL to fetch this? stackoverflow.com
I have a class called Continent and Country. Continent class has Country collection:
3. Join Fetch: "query specified join fetching, but the owner of the fetched association was stackoverflow.com
I have the following Model
4. NHibernate - fetching with futures stackoverflow.com
I have this Fluent NHibernate mapping:
5. NHibernate SELECT N+1 despite using HQL query with eager fetch stackoverflow.com
I am experiencing a SELECT N+1 problem with NHibernate. I therefore looked into using HQL (and even Criterias) to solve the problem. I am getting the same problem with HQL as well. ...